MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Yep Reply with quote

the thought had occured. Crikey its been a looonnnng time since I saw a Shakespearean play. I used to love reading him in school and college. Once a british theatre company called Cheek by Jowl came to B'lore and did Mid-summers Nights Dream in a jazz dance fashion with mimimal props, it was brilliant. I saw the movie, Kenneth Branagh (sp) again, I think, with Ally Mcbeal?? but didnt know he'd done Much Ado as well.

Lets see if I can find it here....

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Yep Reply with quote

A Midsummer Nights Dream (the one with Rupert Everett as Oberon, Michelle Pfeiffer as Titania and, yes, Calista Flockhart as Helena) was directed by Michael Hoffman.

Ken Brannagh has made a good V-Harry (Henry V), an awful Othello (if you've seen the 1965 fimled stage production with Laurence Olivier, Derek Jacobi [who actually is the Narrator in Brannaghs Henry V and Claudius in Hamlet],Finlay and Maggie Smith, any other caption seems even as petty as the Orson Welles production in comparison ;) ) a brilliant Hamlet and a very entertaining Love's Labour's Lost.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: hahaha Reply with quote

Yeah, thats the one. Ally Mcbeal!! lololol. Not much of a one for names am I??

:rollin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: