MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Real Threat of Fascism
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

say what you want about fascism, but i know a bunch of italians that miss musolini (sp?)

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

NRK - "Again, what you see as a lack of freedom, most Japanese see as opportunity, value and goodness."

Exactly...their point of view makes them prime candidates for what it is we speak of. The danger is real...though not realized (yet).

I have worked with the Japanese in terms of manufacturing because their production systems have become a standard by which we measure ourselves as a global enterprise. They are often over here on a consulting basis, and I will tell you that while your description of the people in general may be correct, I will also tell you that it is not representative of the corporate attitude in Japan...the attitude that will ultimately make decisions along these lines. Although their lives are certainly more colorful, their situation in general seems to me to be along the lines depicted in "THX1138". They are certainly further along in this direction than we are in the US...which is the point I have been making.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: