MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitwhys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

Well what do you know...

Bush: 'I take responsibility' for hurricane failures

Last Updated Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:32:17 EDT

CBC News

Quote:
U.S. President George Bush said Tuesday that he takes responsibility for the federal government's flawed response to Hurricane Katrina. "Katrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government, and to the extent that the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility," Bush said.

"I want to know what went right and what went wrong."

Bush was asked how prepared the U.S. is to deal with a terrorist attack given its track record with the hurricane.

"Are we capable of dealing with a severe attack? That's a very important question and it's in the national interest that we find out what went on so we can better respond," Bush replied.

Last week, Bush said he will lead an investigation into what went wrong with the hurricane response.

Bush's admission was the closest the president had come to finding fault with any federal officials. Some people at the federal level have pointed fingers at state and local officials for being unprepared to cope with the disaster.

On Monday, Mike Brown, the embattled director of the U.S. Federal Emergency Management tendered his resignation. He was replaced by R. David Paulison, who pledged to place a priority on finding permanent housing for the tens of thousands of people displaced by the hurricane.

Well done, George.

good for you.

I hope it clears the path to some real progress. I really do.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

Another Schiller quote:

Tut, was Eures Amtes ist.

bitwhys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

yeah I know

But it will sure help sort things if he really means it (actually, even if he didn't - its a bureaucracy thing). Its hard to figure out where the stink is coming from when there's a sacred cow in the room.

Edited by: bitwhys at: 9/14/05 4:54
John D Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

well Bush tells the truth, now it's your turn bitwit. Are you really a deserter that moved to Canada? Don't say no that would be a @#%$ lie!!!

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.

NEVER GIVE UP!!

Edited by: John D Ranger at: 9/29/05 4:31
bitwhys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

haven't you got somewhere else to pass your unnatural gasses?:ohno

John D Ranger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

I will take that as a YES. Deserter!!

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.

NEVER GIVE UP!!

bitwhys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

take it any way you like. your safety is that your voiced opinion is of no consequence ergo not subject to libel law anyways.

I'll answer it the same way I did when you pulled the same stunt at Funender and brownload before that. I'm born and raised in Winnipeg.

now you'll come back and say "prove it" and I'll respond with "quit fishing"

@#%$ off, troll

John D Ranger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

BULLSHIT!! End of story, now go practice you won't make a bit of difference to the world of politics, but you sure could make a difference to your music. Go and practice 6 hours a day!

NEVER GIVE UP!!

Edited by: John D Ranger at: 9/29/05 22:52
bitwhys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

that would be six hours away from a life I already enjoy. you paid that tillerman and I can smell what he's left you with from here.

if following your advice means being like you, I'll pass.

John D Ranger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

Carry on. It's your boring life. I've had mine, and trust me it was nothing short of FANTASTIC!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

jeebus bitways can't you write something? :ft even i am a world class "coppy and paster"..... and a :langel

bitwhys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

I did

on topic twice in this thread.

you gonna keep spelling my name wrong? if you can't do it right on your own try the clipboard.

Edited by: bitwhys at: 10/7/05 13:29
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

just soiuthern hospitality... give people a little bit extra....

bitwhys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: George W Bush sounding all grown up 'n stuff Reply with quote

heh

fair enough:hat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: