MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Heather McCartney ....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

My cats heard that, Theo.

Write a song like "Blackbird", then tell me about crimes against music.

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

The problem I have with the Beatles is that I find them to be just plain bland. Like McDonald's (the most popular restaurant of all time). From that era of British rock, the Kinks were much more interesting, followed a few years later by the Who.

The best thing the Beatles ever did was an Isley Brothers cover tune, which the Isleys did better anyway.

As for Heather, cha-ching!

PS - Well, Drooly, at least you didn't mention I Wanna Hold Your Hand.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Sir Reel

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Actually, The Beatles did the better version of "You really got a hold on me".

Sir Reel

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

And after relistening, hell, yeah, they did a better, "Twist and Shout".

Sterling30

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

They also improved "Please Mr. Postman", "Long Tall Sally", "Ain't She Sweet", "Kansas City" and many others..

But before this is deleted.., it's pretty sad there there are those who can't contain their glee that the invasive tatics used to disrupt people's private lives and may have ruined a good marriage. And even if Heather did tell or fib or two in her life, it's little wonder taking all into consideration.

What's certain is Heather is one of the best things that happened to Paul in regards to his career and his health and even as displeasing as it may be to the obsessively jealous types, there's no question Paul still loves her dearly..

ianbal

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Heather Reply with quote

Sh*t Happens

Regards

Ian

clone911

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

perhaps this had something to do with it...

www.hurricanekatrinasucked.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Heather Reply with quote

I think it's so funny that Sterling likes Heather!! :laugh

BEN!! IS that HEATHER???

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Oh dear.....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Well if one is ashamed of one's past then yes you would 'lie' through your teeth.... poor girl.

Lesson learned - you ARE responsible for everything you choose to do in life!!

Sterling30

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Another thing to consider... Reply with quote

And a good example for you to follow.. When Heather takes up a cause she doesn't back down from it because it might make a friend or two unhappy. For example.., I'm quite positive that if Heather Mills ever does come to the realization that the mass-drugging of children is evil and is an important issue all should be aware of to the point of publically stating that Chris..., she won't back off from that posistion like lesser and weaker people do so they won't upset their "friends.."

And what you find "funny" is really very sad.. I'm sure you're in the majority though but that doesn't make it right to be among such a crowd. There's nothing good at all in finding it humorous that a good marriage may be ruined forever and a little girl will grow up one day to realise how her mother was put up to public ridicle and scorn and just what kind of people did that to her mother.

I guess that must be a product of enviromental factors also. Some have very unfortunate upbringings that always factor in the poor decisions Heather may have made in younger days and some must really believe having a priviledged background makes them better people than they really are..

It just doesn't work that way though Chris.., (Now hurry up and delete..)

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

I think it's funny that Gregg is such an obsessive crybaby.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Another thing to consider... Reply with quote

Sterling, why do you care so much what I think?

I personally care much more what Theo thinks! :banana What Theo says is so meaningful. Thank you for posting.

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

Awwww....you're so sweet!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Heather McCartney .... Reply with quote

I suggest Sterling focus inward and not concern himself with trying to fix other people -- especially nice, thoughtful people like Chris. And getting a life probably wouldn't hurt.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: