MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Debbie must be having her Baby soon....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Debbie must be having her Baby soon.... Reply with quote

Is it a Boy?

Or a Girl?

I Love Debbie.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: LOL!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Droolyyyyyyyyyy, not due till June, phuleeeaaase!! Although at 6 months now it seems I'm carting around a watermelon, god knows what its going to be like in another three months :cute

And its a boy, we've known that since before Christmas, his name is Joshua Denzil Abraham. He's been responding to sound drums, guitars and APPLAUSE since his 18th week, its delightful. I think its likely he going to be very appreciative of applause in the not too distant future... There's some music that gets him going more than others, and some that calm him, and when applause comes on he does cartwheels. Yesterday we were watching "Shall we dance" and when the quickstep music came on he was literally jumping around. LOL.

Meantime, I'm off to KL this week, got three days of training to do, so will be on my feet, then when I get back we're moving to a larger apartment... I really think I'm busier than before, most certainly haven't slowed down one wee bit. But it's made time pass very quickly and the bubba seems to be doing fine, corresponding to dates quite nicely so far etc. He gets active before bed and then me and hubby sing him brahms lullaby a few times and he's calm in a few moments. Doesn't bug me in the night at all!!!

All in all, I'm having the best time (so far)!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's for asking Drooly dear! :kizz

:ww

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: LOL!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
when applause comes on he does cartwheels.

:ww :w w:ww :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :fades :cute :yahoo :sensational :bmutant :party :p arty:party

Did he do a cartwheel?

:ghost

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Yeah Reply with quote

and he wants some more applause please....

:rollin

:ui

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah Reply with quote

:yahoo Congratulations Debbie!! All sounds fabulous!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

TordA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah Reply with quote

enjoy this time,

it is the only time in your live you REALLY know

where the kid are...:laugh

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Sensational!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Torda! Thats definitely a quote to remember! :aua

I tell you what, I AM really enjoying myself. It's amazing, I really never thought before how miraculous this would make me feel, and I am thankful for every kick in the liver and bladder I get (sometimes simultaneously)!

Thanks much Chris. Glad things are going well for the Underground - I get your emails, wish I could be there. :kizz

:boink

Edited by: HKRockChick at: 2/27/06 13:23
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Sensational!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

You're still working? And travelling? And moving flats at the same time?

And being active?

That's good.

A long time ago it was thought that a pregnant Woman should just rest in bed.

Never really believed that.

Activity is Good for bubbas.

AND the Mothers..

Although the last month or so, you may want to relax a bit..

Love the name Joshua...

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sensational!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Maybe it's a bit Early to mention this...

But I'm sure you know you will be even a Grandmother...

It comes SO much sooner than you think, Deb.

I know you're Bright, but so am I. And I'm Twice you're Age.

Can you Imagine? Debbie as a GrandMother....?

It seems you're on the right Track.

Teach.

Your Children Well.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Sensational!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Agreed Drooly.

I was very lucky growing up. I had some great examples in my parents and grandparents, all the way from the books they read, music they listened to, hobbies (including carpentry - my dad and gramps used to make gifts for people in our workshop, they had a lathe and fret saw and all kinds of stuff, and were constantly experimenting with DYI stuff, great fun - I used to hang around and watch!!), their faith, and the way they treated people. I often wonder if I'd have been a different person if I didn't have those influences.

My mom's coming out in May, she'll be with me for about a year, with a bit of a break inbetween. I go back to work after three months, so having someone to read, sing, and play with the bubba along the lines of what she used to do with us is a huge gift!

When I'm a grandma, I hope I'm still in learning mode like you Drooly - thats the aim!

And yes, working like a dog! :D :dang

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: