MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I hate my country.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: I hate my country. Reply with quote

I hate my so called "Great Britain" .... its gone to the wall.

Rant over.

Paul has left the building!.
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm... either you talk about making holidays or you talk about exaggerated PC-attitude of the cultural marxists/anarchists in Great Britain.

If you go to holidays, I can't offer condolences but anger! LOL

If you feel that the political correctness towards immigrants in the U.K. is exaggerated into a madhouse-affair, then I CAN offer my condolences.
Solo-Project
mikeburn and friends band
The Mabuse Project
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you feel that the political correctness towards immigrants in the U.K. is exaggerated into a madhouse-affair, then I CAN offer my condolences.

.. well thats one of them..... it was my car tax re-newal that started me off on one.....

My Lexus IS 250 SE L , wich I dont consider to be a big gas guzler falls into band G of an A-G band pricing, A being the lowest. SO I pay the same tax as a guy who drives a 6750cc Bentley R with 458 g/km of Co2... mine is 231 g/km ....... I think our gov. dont realise that there is MORE letters in the alphabet!

I work hard for my little luxuries in life, I dont need to be taxed like a millionaire.....
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ughhhhh... I heard of Nu-Labor's/Gordon Brown's car-tax desaster.

Well - anyone gets the government he deserves! LOL

Apart from this tax-insanity I was sadly moved to hear of the nonsense below, which has been financed by Gordon Brown and his political-correctness idiots (I'm sorry for my language, but not for calling Brown a spineless idiot):

Quote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/education/2261307/Toddlers-who-dislike-spicy-food-racist,-say-report.html

Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'

By Rosa Prince, Political Correspondent
Last Updated: 9:29AM BST 08/07/2008 | Comments 946

Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists by a Government-sponsored agency.

The National Children's Bureau, which receives £12 million a year, mainly from Government funded organisations, has issued guidance to play leaders and nursery teachers advising them to be alert for racist incidents among youngsters in their care.

This could include a child of as young as three who says "yuk" in response to being served unfamiliar foreign food.

The guidance by the NCB is designed to draw attention to potentially-racist attitudes in youngsters from a young age.

It alerts playgroup leaders that even babies can not be ignored in the drive to root out prejudice as they can "recognise different people in their lives".

You can't make this stuff up!

How insane must the political leaders be in charge of the U.K.?
Are the people sleeping?

I am a peaceful and tolerant person, but I swear to all holinnesses available, that I would grab my arms and tons of ammunition, if this insanity would take place in my country. There is an end for everything and you can't "punish" babies for being "racist". Oh dear...... what happened to Great Britain?
Solo-Project
The Mabuse Project
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... the "Great" should be removed .... its only the last few months that its the main topic people are talking about at my work place... every day, but thats the trouble, we just talk about it and do nothing...

our kids aint allowed to sing "Bah Bah Black Sheep" its classed as racist..
teachers and kids cant call the board they chalk on a "Black Board" anymore, its been called that for years...
Robertsons Jam had to remove this off their products... its racist...

oh I could go on and on and on.... I have no problem with any race or colour... but our PC GOV. is taking things a bit far...

DONT MENTION CAR TAX!!!!!
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly this PC-Madness can be found in several European countries like France, Netherlands, Spain and Germany. Last I checked, there were over 100 german bands / musicians / songs branded and banned as "racist/right-wing". To my surprise there were even instrumental examples available - I mean... can there be "racist/right-wing" instrumental music? While I do think that certain music can be deemed inexcusable racist and dangerous, instrumental music can't. This is PC and bad research driven to the max and you have to wonder, how much of your tax-money is spent on that kind of circus.
Solo-Project
The Mabuse Project
Mister Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC insanity is drowning the US also, it's drilled into the people from the moment they begin school. It's a psychological weapon that masquerades as decency but in reality it's mostly social degenerates who succumb to it or employ it.

Great Britain seems to have chosen to melt with it's former subjects, they see that as a strength, maybe they're right. WW1 was a killing machine, WW2 was just as bad, so just how can any country endure that in consecutive generations and remain strong?

That's what knocked the stuffing out of the Western World, both those wars. The damage done, the opportunities lost, that's lost forever. Some of my Russian friends speak often about WW2, surprisingly they they don't harbor as much resentment towards Germany as would be expected. Like I told one, why did you even fight them? Why didn't you just let them in, let them build the infrastructure, develope the country and when they were finished just give them a train ticket home?

If the West had invested all the money wasted on military and put the manpower that needlessly died in those senseless wars to work developing the rest of the world maybe the Third World wouldn't be invading the West as they are now.

And that won't change. Populations will continue to mushroom, we'll probably see a N. America Union in the not to distant future which will mean mass migration from Mexico and the rest of Latin America, that's what the multi-nationals corps want and they'll probably get it. And France will be a Moslem country in 30 years, England won't be far behind them.

That's the real purpose of Political Correctness. It's a tool used achieve the peaceful conquest of nations. And that's not just an opinion, it's a fact.

"Beria, speaking to this group who would be returning to ply their treachery in the U.S., says: "A psycho-politician must work hard to produce the maximum chaos in the fields of 'mental healing.' You must work until every teacher of psychology unknowingly or knowingly teaches only Communist doctrine under the guise of 'psychology.' You must labor until every doctor and psychiatrist is either a psycho-politician or an unwitting assistant to our aims. You must labor until we have dominion of the minds and bodies of every important person in your nation (America). You must work until suicide arising from mental imbalance is common and calls forth no general investigation or remark... You must dominate as respected men the fields of psychiatry and psychology. You must dominate the hospitals and universities... You can come and take your instructions as worshippers of Freud... Psycho-politics is a solemn charge. With it you can erase our enemies as insects. You (psychologists) can change their (leaders) loyalties by psychopolitics. Given a short time with a psycho-politician you can alter forever the loyalty of a soldier in our hands or a statesman or a leader in his own country, or you can destroy his mind. Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends... By psycho-politics create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies. And bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace man has ever known. Thank you."

Lavrentii Pavlovich Beria - Head of the Lenin School of Psycho-politics
ianbal1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Hold on a sec. Reply with quote

Lets not over react to the wrong and piffling issues.

Believe me............... I don't like Brown or his Government ! I don't think I like nice mister Cameron and his lot either!

But my Wife is a speech and Language teacher for 3 - 5's . I can assure you there is no racist conotation in any shape or form to do with food !! Schools (nursery age) are a tad too PC for my liking, but this isn't one of them.

If blackboards were still used........ she assures me they would still be called blackboards, but in our modern age they use White boards now, or overhead projectors even.
I work in schools a lot.............. I haven't seen a blackboard for years

I have two problems and racism isn't one of them. Immigration however is !! And that one I place squarely on this governments shoulders.
This government have created an air of racism by their idiotic immigration policies. It sure ain't the immigrants fault !! If someone told me I could earn 5 times my salary ......... I'd go !!

My other gripe is their total lack of inspiration toward any area of finance in this Great country of ours. They've robbed us of our pensions ! And once again (it was the conservatives last time) they appear quite happy to see our building industry go to the wall..........

I don't say these things lightly. My sisters husband committed suicide during the last reccession, faced with mounting debts. And a tax system that seemed incabable of recognising a downturn in work, rather than assuming he must be doing work for cash !!! and therefor should be hounded !!

It's safe to say............ I'm worried at the moment !! Reasons for this impending reccession have changed, but nothing else has except which party want to see us shafted !!

Regards

Ian
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only last year I was working in a school and I put a request in to have the "black board" moved so we could install new heating pipes... I was swiftly told I could not call it a "Black board".... mind we are way behind up here in the north Ian..

ianbal1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't a school Paul............. it was a museum !
Whoever told you that was a twat trying to wind you up.........

BTW, paying the same car tax as a millionaire is one thing, but to be in the same tax band as a millionaire is what really pees me off.

As a teacher my wife will get a 2.4% increase in September. That will take her over the next tax threshold, so actually she'll get in real terms a 2% increase. However, inflation is now running at almost 3%. So in september she'll actually be £369 or 1% worse off than she was same time last year.
So actually I was wrong ! This government are incredibly inspired.......... at getting more of our money and leaving us all worse off. Hope they're gonna spend the extra on better roads so's we can all drive our over taxed cars !!

Regards

Ian
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... yeah she was a bit of a twat!

Whooooaaaa ... I havent started on the tax we pay for grafting our nuts off..... I am in the 40% band and it bugs the fook outa me... why dont we find a park bench, two brown paper bags, two bottles of whisky and sit and put the world to rights!!!
ianbal1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two bottles of the Glen............ while we can still afford it then !

Regards

Ian
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, thats a thought...
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the last time I was in the UK and visiting some friends up North - we were near Grimsby. And the mother was telling me that the school (primary) that her daughter attends wanted to not hold Christmas parties as to not offend the immigrants - i was like huh!??!?!

And Ba ba black sheep is one of my girls favourite rhymes! someone will tell me next that Humpty Dumpty is banned for being 'size-challenged' and that Snow White is offensive to 'vertically-challenged' people.... ?
Possibly Hong Kong's best band....
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long ago was that Chris? ...

Aye, humpty dumpty is a fat fooker!!!

A few years ago we were told not to call women who worked in bars, "bar ladies" ... its "bar staff" or "bar person" now....

whats wrong with " give me a gin and tonic, Bitch"!! only joking...

Aye, Great Britain eh? ... balls!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: