MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Another live video performance (facing the dream)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Another live video performance (facing the dream) Reply with quote

the sound is live and was no pro recorded but from one of the cameras
in this track it's hector playing strings (keyboard) and controlling the backing track, Gerard (percussion), Sveta (cello) and Maite Itoiz holding the cloak and of course me (the freak ghost raven ;-) (lead vocals and composer)
so this is the intro of Ancient Shadows both in the cd and concert

Link
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... the forum is dead or what? ... nobody is advertising it anymore (girls/guys.... MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, Last.fm, Google HAHA, private Webpages, E-Mail, CNN... so many, many opportunities)

Thanks a lot or "thank you" for posting your fine art!!!

It is a true pleasure to see you evolving and making progress, with "every little step you take"!

The presentation in your video is outstanding!

Very artsy stuff, most definitely an act of culture, rather a celebration of art!

Very, very good!!!!

Next step... an advice from an old man... HAHAHAHA
....check your monitors and really torture your mixer dude before the gig, that the monitoring is sufficient and the mix is good for your ears within your "stage area".

I noticed some "out of tune" effects and these, I claim to know, are only because the monitor mix was weak.

You need to have "Hi-Fi" around your ears on stage and that is possible.

Just tell your sound guy in case he refuses to accept reality HAHA that "Mike from Frankfurt" is promising his wrath upon him, if the monitoring is not done properly and without compromise. Lazyness is forbidden!

It is the secret of any good live show and you're dramaticelly short from that!

I can't wait to see your next video/performance!
Solo-Project
mikeburn and friends band
The Mabuse Project
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lazyness is forbidden!

It is the secret of any good live show and you're dramaticelly short from that!

Ha...!

Bingo..!!!

So true. But I know you know that Priscilla is a sweetheart all the same...

Elven ears and Faerie Wings and all.....!!!!

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike thank you
actually the Ateneu's theatre concert has been the one we've put most effort but unfortunately sound conditions were not the best and we had some problems there... Yesterday I made a little almost accoustic (stage piano and cello only) performance in Olot and it went great, as it was for politicians they inveted quite a lot in good light and audio gear and it sounded pristine and hialine and we performed so confortably... it really makes a difference, but so far as I don't hire this but it's the one hiring me the one in charge of providing the backline (I am not in a condition to afford my own tech yet) we manage with what we have!
I shall post some pics of yesterday's concert soon, there was a tv camera that filmed one of the songs but I don't have access to it, hope they send me pphotographies and material. I filmed with my home camera but audio cuts dunno why maybe it's broken or something

next performance is next 16th Barcelona, for filmax (this time a different approachment with dancers) and very short and then off to UK next 23 and 24 (little act only)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: