MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Live performance video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Live performance video Reply with quote

Link

I hope you like it, it features two songs from the album "haunted" and "away" the venue was last 30th december in Apolo theatre (Barcelona)
it features me (keyboards, vocals, composer), H. corcin (keyboard) Maite itoiz (guitar, background vocals (yep i know we had a problem with the guitar tune but she's an absolutely amazing artist with her own project "tales from the secret forest"), Carles Reig on the recorder, svetlana on the cello and M. mestre allowing me to give a break from the keys from time to time

and also the willow's lullaby has had 7000 views in metacafe in two weeks, it's unexpected, but now its' a candidate if you want to show some support by rating, watching or commenting there this is the new link
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/506519/priscilla_hernandez_the_willows_lullaby/
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rescue this to announce next live performance

BARCELONA, CERDANYOLA
TEATRE ATENEU
PRICE: 5 EUR
12 MAYO, 22:00
With me on vocals, keyboard, recorder
Maite itoiz: vocals, accoustic guitar
Gerard Alís: tin whistle, bodhran, flute
Hector Corcin: programming, keyboards
Svetlana Tovstukha: Cello

i'll post the flyer later on
hugggies
Ron

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Live performance video Reply with quote

Love the performance video, Pris! Very Nice.

( Nora-the cat needs to practice more to catch up to you )

Youtube is a great promotion tool to use. Saves artists website bandwidth, too, so the artists sites don't have to host big videos!

Ron
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,
we didn't have good material from the cameras, so though they're not my favourite exerpts, we were on the screen at least. Three friends filmed and the quality (and stability) of the cameras were very different, we're going to repeat the thing in ateneu theatre with a different guy in flute and tin whistle LOL

oh yes, the keyboards, actually woudn't complaint of nora, lOL jokes apart now i feel more confortable playing myself in some tracks live, and most of my performances lately it's me and a piano :/ but i'm not a very skilled performed, guess I manage cos they're my compositions lol, still seriously i'm looking for a guitar player, (Maite that makes the background vocals and guitar can collaborate only temporary as she has her own project (amazing one by the way) an additional keyboardist and a percussionist

wish me luck!
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yidneth wrote:
Thanks,

...still seriously i'm looking for a guitar player...

Wonderful video and nice stage setup.

People should feel very entertained!!!

Next thing is that you get rid of the notes stand ...it disturbs the picture somewhat IMHO

Regarding the guitar player.... well, since 7 weeks in a row we have here in Frankfurt "Sahara-Weather", absolutely out of the norm. Every day blue skies, up to 30 degrees and no rain since the 24th. of March. When water becomes precious here, I may consider moving to rainy Spain! HAHA
Solo-Project
mikeburn and friends band
The Mabuse Project
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike!!
yesssssssssss, come by! ;-)

I'll be off the country 21-16 June making a few gigs in UK and the second half of July i'll be in La gomera for the same reason, the rest of the time, i'll be here, boring, and longing to meet you!

thanks for the atrezzo comment, actually we're going to go for the same kind (different costumes though) and fairy wings this time, same gothic mood but a bit more of things here and there. I'm not very good at organizing events LOL actually, and I have great ideas but no sponsors so make it, so now when I find cheap fabrics, or fake ravens or such stuff, i collect for the stage thingies LOL hhaha it's sort of fun! just came with a beutiful lilac organza from the market !! yaaay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: