MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

First pics of ANCIENT SHADOWS CDS & delay (just a few

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: First pics of ANCIENT SHADOWS CDS & delay (just a few Reply with quote

this is the aspect of the real thing (well it has also two booklets not showing in the picture, each side of it)

this weekend is being sold (first test ) at fira del disc in barcelona, though I won't be there as I'm in Pamplona this days, but I will also sign cds 25th and 26th of this month in Sitem fair (Barcelona) along with Michael Huygen presentation of Synapsia, and will perform a couple of songs

Next week I might start selling them on my site though as many of you know Ancient Shadows was scheduled for 31th of October, due to a factory problem this couldn't be (wasn't my fault they sent the audio wrongly) so they were sent to be replaced, so I have a first set that is being delivered back to shops and urgent orders and press, but most likely next week I'll be plenty of stock again as i shall receive the new c opies. Meanwhile I have signed the first 1000 copies by hand, arg! so at least due to your patiente it will be a limited edition.
I've been very dissapointed because of this, but wasn't my fault.
e ANCIENT SHADOWS NEWS PAGE so you can bookmark it and be up to date about how, when or where getting your copy. Meanwile I'm signing the first 1000 units to make it a limited edition, and there will be more (non signed) to have a stable available stock.

Download onesheet
http://www.yidneth.com/data/files/ancient_shadows_onesheet.pdf

the cd is a deluxe digipack, with two fully illustrated booklets, signed, with a serial number for the vip fanclub (almost about to launch) and 19 songs
so far I know it's already available in some digital outlets (not yet itunes but one of these days) and also in some well kwnon a lternative stores but I shall list them all next week when I come from the vacation i too (due to stress) to Pamplona where I hae been filming some footage for "Away" thank to my friends Maite and John (john is one ex-member of the famous Kelly Family) they recently published their cd

this is a link to you tube to one of their spectacle, they are amazing and wonderful people, and I took some pictures for Maite and I promotion along together that I think are stunning!!!
[img][/img][img][/img]
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solo-Project
mikeburn and friends band
The Mabuse Project
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks both
i'm still in Pamplona, we gathered some footage for a video and i'm back on monday, have had to cope the factory problem and a down in health, and I was so anxious that I needed break, thus though it was officially released 31th of october it's on hold to launch in my site and some other outlets now in november, next week when at home I will start to deliver myself, and it has not a great distribution but will be a couple of outlets to be listed
btw, i might get help to be placed instore in germany but it's soon to know
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok,
cd is in RHAPSODY and CONNECT, it's on ITUNES but uncomplete due to a problem it will be fixed next week so you can purchase the album digitally in itunes (much cheaper as the cd is a deluxe edition).

We still have problems with the factory so we've decided to reorder urgently 1000 copies more because we're out of stock already :/ and I cannot even sell them in my site because all the working manufacutre was delivered to press or instore distribution... very upsetting.

I will be signing cds late this month in fira de barcelona (sitem) and will perform in teatre apolo (teatreapolo.com) 30th of december, if some friend musician want to make a trip and rehearse the concert we're still lacking musicians ... LOL just a hint!

If you live in UK you can purchase the CD already here
http://www.musicnonstop.co.uk/product-view.php?productid=13946
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: