MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Cheney's top aide indicted

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Cheney's top aide indicted Reply with quote

Quote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/28/leak.probe/index.html

Rove will not be indicted Friday, sources say

Friday, October 28, 2005 Posted: 1701 GMT (0101 HKT)

Lewis "Scooter" Libby, U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, has been indicted by a grand jury on one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of making false statements and two counts of perjury in the CIA leak probe.

Now let's see how this turns out for Bush... :alarm

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: nothing less will do Reply with quote

but for the whole gang of em to be indicted for all their various crimes against humanity. This is only the tip of the iceberg, but its still :sensational

Now for the next neocon, Rove. I'd love to see Rove in prison.

And then for Bush and Rumsfeld to be tried for war crimes. now THAT'LL be the day.

Will it ever happen?

I just cannot believe Wolfowitz is President of the WB. Arrrrgh

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: nothing less will do Reply with quote

Living next door to these people, and having a clear mind, I can tell you this Truly....: - The U.S. is spinning out of control.

The Bully is in a tailspin.

Everything fundamentally important is foul in that Country.

I feel sad for the innocent civilians living there.....

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: nothing less will do Reply with quote

Thanks druller! still i would rather live here than anywhere else except for the italian riverra whenre my wife is from and even then i could not get much of a job.....

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

Well, having lived and travelled in a few places, including the UK and US, I'd much rather live here in HK than anywhere else. It is, I believe, one of the freest and safest places to be. Shame its music scene sucks, but still. As somewhere to retire to, maybe Australia/NZ or India even, but the US wouldnt figure on my radar. Too many guns and people suing each other.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmmm Reply with quote

guns do not kill people wimmin drivers talking on cell phones do...

you are right the trial lawyers have to much pwer suing people... john edwards john kerry's vp choice made something like 50 million dollars from law suits.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Angry people Reply with quote

I dont understand why there is so much anger. There must be something endemic across the nation to produce so many angry people, so much crime, violence and litigation in the richest country in the world. There may be dozens of reasons, but it could also be fear and a real lack of freedom stemming from abuse of freedoms. :dunno I feel the same way about London in terms of the violence, particularly from the youth. But there is not so much rage and litigation in the adults.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Angry people Reply with quote

Quote:
I dont understand why there is so much anger.

Ditto, Debbers...

Sometimes I wonder if it could be the result of a collective guilty conscience..

Watching themselves get fat on Big Macs, while Children die of starvation next door..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: