MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"Game Over"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Social Spit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: "Game Over" Reply with quote

-Iraqi Ambassador

Which means I probably won't be arguing with you guys too much more in the fyucha.

Just cos I take a contrary view to some of Y'all don't mean I is yer enemy, or, er, enema.

Mike, ya gonna buy me a Dopplegock beer or whatever that is you offered Seismic Amalgamy (or what-ever his fookin nick is)

:)

See if you can find it with the alchohol removed, and I'll drink you under the freeging table.

:gl :g :gl :g :gl :g :gl :g :gl :g :gl :g :gl :racing

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: "Game Over" Reply with quote

Yup, Spit-fella, it's kinda like the song that goes "Turn out the lights, the party's over". Hopefully the good Iraqi people will work together from their differing backgrounds and make the Saddam regime only a very bad nightmare of the past. There certainly will be difficult days ahead, but this day was a very good one for free people everywhere - including, now, the free Iraqis.

=Ron=

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: "Game Over" Reply with quote

1st. You lost the war, because there were no WMD's found

and no WMD'S used.

The justification for this war became a farce.

2nd. The war is far from over, which is good for the Forum here at least.

It won't be boring over the next time.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Gimme a break, Mike Reply with quote

And try to find CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT for the rebuilding of the state of Iraq.

Think Germany will participate? After all, the Iraqi's looted your embassy too.

So, what was that stuff called, Doppel-Book? Doppel-Grik? Doppel-Glock Beer?

Buy me some and forget all this stuff, try to find me some alchohol removed, I know they make St Spaulie N.A. beer, see if you can find me some Doppel-Bock beer that has alcholol removed.

"GAME OVER"

Edited by: Social Spit at: 4/10/03 7:51:04 pm
Social Spit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimme a break, Mike Reply with quote

:g :nana :g :nana :g :nana :g :nana :g :nana :racing :nana :g :nana :g

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: "Game Over" Reply with quote

Quote:
And try to find CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT for the rebuilding of the state of Iraq.

Think Germany will participate? After all, the Iraqi's looted your embassy too.

The German Government, backed by the majority of the population here, announced today that Germany gladly will

participate in any aid neccessary regarding Iraq, when it

will be done under justification of the U.N.

Germany will not participate under unilateral request (as

underlined today again by C. Rice). No way.

Furthermore Chancellor Schröder announced today, directed at the U.S. Government, that there is a big rift in the relations

and that Germany won't be deaf and inactive when it comes to healing what has been destroyed.

Only Germany won't come on it's knees and the U.S. are asked

to make the first step.

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: "Game Over" Reply with quote

I can't believe the minds of some of the shallow American twats on this board. The war is not over, and unfortunatly many more people will have to die as a result of this pointless bullshit. I am embarrased by this crap pointless f.u.c.k.i.n.g illegal war :grab Andre/lomo :seismo

Edited by: Sound Of LoMo  at: 4/10/03 9:00:11 pm
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: "Game Over" Reply with quote

Quote:
Germany will not participate under unilateral request (as underlined today again by C. Rice). No way.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: "Game Over" Reply with quote

Quote:
I am embarrased by this crap pointless f.u.c.k.i.n.g illegal war

Social Spit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: "Game Over" Reply with quote

American Twats, heh?

Look BUTTHEAD: I did not say anything about you, your MOMMA, your RACE, your Goddam Russian country, your religion, or your ugly FACE.

This forum was set up to talk about the war?

GOOD: Then delete the forum:

"Game Over"

If the IRAQI ambassador sed it, it's good enough for me, later DICKWAD.

Edited by: Social Spit at: 4/10/03 11:25:49 pm
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: "Game Over" Reply with quote

<<Chancellor Schröder announced today>>

Depends on which day you listen, Mike. The German "position" changes so often. Clearly, along with the other major importers of illegal weaponry to Iraq (France, Russia), Germany is anxious not to incur further finiancal loss with their major client (Saddam) having been put out of business. This is why Herr Schröder came around to supporting the (already accomplished) overthrow of the Iraqi dictatorship.

But to be brutally honest, the fact is that the Old Europe's support or failure to support isn't very meaningful or relevant in today's world. 200 years ago it would be a different story. But Old Europe has long since made itself nearly completely insignificant in matters of the world.

As a side note, it is interesting to observe that the countries that wanted saddam to stay in power all have economies in very serious trouble and headed for disaster. Although the term "Axis Of Weasels" is often heard in the US in refering to these countries, this analysis illustrates that with their economies being in such awful shape, the term "Axis Of Losers" could also apply:

"Europe is undoubtedly currently divided. Some countries — the U.K. and Spain come to mind — support the U.S. while France, Germany, and Belgium do not. What do those who oppose the U.S. have most in common? That question might arouse hours of debate amongst political scientists, but not economists. There is a striking and significant difference between countries that support us and those that do not. The countries that do not support us have terrible economies, and have had terrible economies for a long time. Weasels they may be, but "axis of losers" may be a more precise moniker."

excerpt - whole article at:

www.nationalreview.com/nr...040203.asp

An item could easily send the German economy falling even faster into the pit - the prospect that US military installations might be moved to the nations of the "New Europe".

"Three nations, France, Russia and Germany had a stake in keeping Saddam in power, due to billions of dollars in oil and arms contracts with Iraq. It is obvious, especially for France, that greed was the primary motivation for their obdurate refusal to back America and the coalition of the willing in any effort to overthrow Saddam Hussein's evil reign of terror.

Germany, however, must choose: Get on America's bandwagon or risk losing American Military installations in Germany. This would be even more disastrous for their economy than losing Saddam's blood money. With unemployment over ten percent, sacrificing the financial rewards of hosting American military bases could be the final blow to Chancellor Gerhard Schroder's political career and that of his Party too. There are whispers in Washington that we may move our bases to more hospitable countries, such as the Ukraine and Poland. Germany evidently perceives this as a distinct possibility, one they are finally taking seriously despite all their bluster of the past few months."

excerpt - full article at:

www.sierratimes.com/03/04/08/marti.htm

Since Germany has never been good at handling economic failure, another economic collapse could well again be a problem for the rest of the world. But, hopefully the German government has learned from the past and will use much better judgment than it has historically when things go bad.

=Ron=

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Looks like all arab news stations Reply with quote

Are cleverly not showing all the crowd jubilation footage and sad-ham statue destruction.

Hows that for the "uncencored" arab POV eh?

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Looks like all arab news stations Reply with quote

<<Hows that for the "uncencored" arab POV eh?>>

Yup, but with either state-controlled and/or terrorist controlled "media", you can't really expect to see things as they are actually. The Iraqi dis-info minister's press conferences during the fall of Baghdad are hilarious examples of just how untrustworthy are the "Arab sources" !

One of the great things of living in a nation where the government doesn't determine what is allowed to be shown is being able to appreciate the incredible diversity of news sources available.

Anyway, the Arab "media" (giggle) has a big problem with denial which obviously carries over to their "news coverage". Of course, we're talkin' about kooks who run endless hours of tapes of cave-dwelling terrorist nuts psychotic ranting. So, it figures.

=Ron=

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: Looks like all arab news stations Reply with quote

Quote:
Although the term "Axis Of Weasels" is often heard in the US in refering to these countries, this analysis illustrates that with their economies being in such awful shape, the term "Axis Of Losers" could also apply.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Looks like all arab news stations Reply with quote

Note those quotes were from the article, SA - the "Axis" phrases were not my own.

Ron

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: