MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Keep on boinkin' those pics, Mike.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:35 am    Post subject: Perhaps I should rephrase Reply with quote

What was done and is being done to iraqis. Thousands upon thousands were killed by Saddam (with western weapons) and thousands are being killed now to "liberate" them.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Perhaps I should rephrase Reply with quote

I don't think you'd feel that way Debbie if you had family members tortured and killed by Sadaam over the last 40 years. I KNOW the Kurds don't feel that way.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Perhaps I should rephrase Reply with quote

DreamTone,

don't you think your emotional arguments are just a farce,

realizing that the U.S. broke this week the world record for imprisonments (over 2.4 million currently in jail in the U.S.)

and are close to the world record of performed executions?

Furthermore, it was American gas delivered by Americans while they knew for what it would be used, that was used by Iraqi's in 1988 against the Kurds and prior to Iranian soldiers on the Iraq/Iran battlefield.

Hypocrite.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

So am I to assume that the gas France and Germany sold them WASN'T going to be used on peolpe?

I agree that the US selling gas to Iraq (or anyone) would be wrong.....but you attack the US for something your own country has done.

Mr. BURN, you are the hypocrite.

Edited by: DreamTone7  at: 4/8/03 3:30:37 pm
Social Spit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Mike: Reply with quote

While I am sure the US has done some unsavory stuff, you are altogether focusing on US trespasses and ignoring tresspasses in this situation done by anyone else.

You my friend are a piss poor reporter: Even that Tarik guy who reported for Al Jazeera (May Allah have mercy on his soul) was a better reporter than YOU.

I say, if you are so much interested in showing us THE "TRUTH" then I suggest you report BOTH sides of the argument, not just your one-sided viewpoint.

(Note: I just saw another clip with Iraqi's cheering British and American soldiers- This is a a new clip not yesterday's)

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike: Reply with quote

Damned right Iraqis are cheering! And if we did nail saddam yeterday, we are gonna see a bigger party in Iraq than the party in Berlin the day the wall came down when it is announced to the Iraqis that saddam is dead and they are free.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike: Reply with quote

Quote:
So am I to assume that the gas France and Germany sold them WASN'T going to be used on peolpe?

I agree that the US selling gas to Iraq (or anyone) would be wrong.....but you attack the US for something your own country has done.

Mr. BURN, you are the hypocrite.

It was the senior advisor of Bush sen., who admitted these facts in German TV (ZDF) 3 weeks before the war and this

interesting interview was discussed up and down in the newspapers over here.

It's U.S. hypocricy.

I'm not a hypocrite, nor a journalist nor a twisted mind.

Only attentive.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike: Reply with quote

Quote:
Social Spit

Mike:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I am sure the US has done some unsavory stuff, you are altogether focusing on US trespasses and ignoring tresspasses in this situation done by anyone else.

You my friend are a piss poor reporter: Even that Tarik guy who reported for Al Jazeera (May Allah have mercy on his soul) was a better reporter than YOU.

I say, if you are so much interested in showing us THE "TRUTH" then I suggest you report BOTH sides of the argument, not just your one-sided viewpoint.

(Note: I just saw another clip with Iraqi's cheering British and American soldiers- This is a a new clip not yesterday's)

LarreeMP3

Re: Mike:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damned right Iraqis are cheering! And if we did nail saddam yeterday, we are gonna see a bigger party in Iraq than the party in Berlin the day the wall came down when it is announced to the Iraqis that saddam is dead and they are free.

I'm a very attentive amateur-reporter.

If your statements would reflect reality in Iraq and in the Arab-World, then the most PRO-US-Regime and it's news would report the same and back you.

This is not the case in Saudi's Arab-News

(english edition, watch the time stamp... it's from today ;) ))

Brought to you by a amateur-journalist, mixed with

German neutrality and intelligence :D

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike: Reply with quote

I'm a very attentive amateur-reporter.

No you're not. You are a one-sided propagandist.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: So, then you are saying Reply with quote

That you are strictly a reporter for the falling regime of Sad-Ham Hissyfit?

Posh and tish, Mike: If you are gonna present us with "news" then do it with the INTEGRITY that Tareq Ayyoub displayed: By NOT taking any sides.

No: You are NOT telling us anythign we do not already know, Mike: Instead you are EDITORIALISING and AMBULANCE CHASING.

Pretty piss poor.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike: Reply with quote

Larree, you know me by now.

I'm not a easy sparring partner and my arguments

are often so strong that you refuse to answer

with anything else than "you're a propagandist".

Neither one of my questions yesterday, when we were

talking about the Holocaust (i.e. moneys for the Wertheim Family) nor my quoted undisputable Saudi-Arabian article

is mentioned in one of your responses.

You simply argue with foul language and no-arguments.

If your position would be so overwhelmingly clear,

why can't you simply bring up some of these undisputable

arguments and I gladly will conquer, from a rather neutral

standpoint, because I do not belong to any war party,

nor am I American nor muslim.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike: Reply with quote

Copy and Paste my former quote for Social "no argument" Piss.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike: Reply with quote

Quote:
No: You are NOT telling us anythign we do not already know, Mike: Instead you are EDITORIALISING and AMBULANCE CHASING.

You even did not read the Saudi article about cheering people,

I have posted in direct response to your "new clip", nor did you know it before.

Impossible, because the article just rushed in a few minutes after you posted your "new clip" thingy.....

Social Spit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: See what I mean? AMBULANCE CHASING Reply with quote

Cos only AMBULANCE CHASERS find BAD NEWS before it is even deemed "bad news"

If you wanna report to us, I suggest you take David Bloom's place on the Bloom Mobile- He was right in the thick of it. Ya THINK?

Edited by: Social Spit at: 4/8/03 11:19:16 pm
Social Spit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: You said you posted a link to breaking news? Reply with quote

I wanna see the link, I do not want to see your pictures. I wanna see the article that is CONNECTED to the pictures. OF COURSE I did not read it, cos all you posted were IMAGES from the said article.

Show me the article, Don't worry, I have proxies in The Netherlands I can use to view it if said news is blocked to US internet browsers.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: