MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

First casualties...body bags return home...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

...phun is over...

4 U.S. Marines and 8 British soldiers dead after

helicopter crash.

One U.S. marine confirmed dead (shot) today,

west of Basra, during combat.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

A second Marine from the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force was killed during the fight for Umm Qasr.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

Quote:
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so lowly, This day shall enoble his rank."

God Bless And Keep Them All......

lasherite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: risk Reply with quote

as a once serving member in the USMC i can only tell you that those young men knew the risk, had trained for it, and will be sorely missed.

as will the iraqi's killed and injured. let it be over soon, and keep them all safe, and bring them home-here and there.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: risk Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: risk Reply with quote

Quote:
DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Six British crewmembers and one American have been killed in a mid-air collision between two British Navy Sea King helicopters over the Persian Gulf, UK Central Command in Qatar says.

The accident occurred at 4:30 a.m. Saturday (0130 GMT), Pentagon officials said. At the time it was still dark in the area.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: risk Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: risk Reply with quote

Four U.S. casualties were reported right now from central Iraq.

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: I hope they come back into a better live !! Reply with quote

:bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling

All my thoughts and prayers for ALL victims of this

unnecessary war, may them rest in peace.

:bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: I hope they come back into a better live !! Reply with quote

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

Mike - freedom loving nations know that there will be tragic sacrifices in liberating helpless people. Just as when the Americans and Brits freed Germany(several times). Freedom has never been attained without cost. There are row and rows of American and British grave markers found in Normandy and in all of Europe showing this to be true.

==ron==

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

Quote:
There are row and rows of American and British grave markers found in Normandy....

One is my Uncle Jack...my deepest regret is that I can't go get him and bring him to a place where his sacrifice is appreciated and out of that Sewerage Dump refered to as a country...

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

On the other hand, SA, those thousands upon thousands of markers are the only thing to remind Europe that it's freedom came at a cost. But I suppose in a way having such vivid reminders is upsetting since they are testimony to the historically bad judgment of Europe over the last 100 years or so of being on the wrong side of liberty.

==ron==

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

Here, here, Ron....as usual, you are Right On...:yo

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: First casualties...body bags return home... Reply with quote

Germany was "freed" once, after a 12 years period of fascism, but a period of 100 years of democracy before (Weimarer Republik). That was at a time, slaves were killed for fun still in the U.S.

The first injured U.S. troops arrived at

Ramstein Air Base in Germany early Monday

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: