MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Chris and Mike Burn..................

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Chris and Mike Burn.................. Reply with quote

You two seem good with computers and net:banana ....

well I am hoping you can help me..... I am busy setting up this WEB SITE..... The intro seemed to just put it self there but it has the wrong link when ENTER is pressed. I uploaded the flash file but cant remember putting it into action?...I have even removed the files (I think) but it won't go away?...... I will be emailing the server (bravenet) but I tend to get bombarded with technical advice wich I dont really understand. I need it to be in lamens terms (me being a thick Geordie :lol )...... Just when and if ya have time;) .....Help!!

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

BUSINESS AS USUAL .COM

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris and Mike Burn.................. Reply with quote

ED1G.... I quickly checked your source code.....

Are you sure you uploaded the Flash file "Signs.swf"?

And if yes, did you upload it to the rootdirectory of your webserver?

Usually you specify a file-path in the format "http://www.MyDomain.com/MyDirectory/MyFile".

See below in the boldfaced text, that you did not specify

a full file-path..........

...WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400>

<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="signs.swf">

<PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>

<PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000>

<EMBED src="signs.swf" quality=high...

MIKE

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris and Mike Burn.................. Reply with quote

Hey thanx Mike..that was quick!!....

Iam not sure about the path.....I uploaded 3 or 4 files to my filesource, for the Intro, planning to try and put it together later but when I clicked on the site later on it was there!!.....I must have uploaded it somewhere else :larree ..... Iam gonna be working on it tomorrow...... I will try what you have suggested........really appreciate your help:)

I have got it back to normal, just deleted the files. They went to intro.htlm.... so I have just deleted it!!...try again tomorrow:)

Paul

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

BUSINESS AS USUAL .COM

Edited by: ED1G  at: 2/27/03 7:06:05 pm
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris and Mike Burn.................. Reply with quote

:bigeyes Chris and Mike Burn????

Did you two marry???????:u :eek

Well, congrats!:u

Yj2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris and Mike Burn.................. Reply with quote

Me sir! Me sir! I wanna be the witness!!!

:rollin

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: Chris and Mike Burn.................. Reply with quote

hahahahaha Wedding is in July! :grin

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: