MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

my public apology to Mike Burn

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clone911

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: my public apology to Mike Burn Reply with quote

well i really struck a nerve with Mike over my belief that the new pope is a '@#%$' and i never expected he would be so offended and for that i am sorry bc he was really cool 2 me when i met him in Germany....i have no intent in rehashing the subject but i think it would be wrong to lose a friend over an argument about someone i dont even know so once again i am sorry mike

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOON

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: my public apology to Mike Burn Reply with quote

You don't lose a friend by having another viewpoint than me ;)

Of course I though "WTF???" when I saw your comments about the new pope incl. the reference to the history of my country - where we Germans are picky at-, however that doesn't make you my enemy :)

Basically I hope that we meet in person again one day! :racing

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: my public apology to Mike Burn Reply with quote

Quote:
where we Germans are picky

Damn, that means I wont be able to order my spring fresh scented Pope-On-A-Rope in Green Irish stripe anymore. :u

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: my public apology to Mike Burn Reply with quote

Ben, I'm impressed that you publically said this, it takes a great man to apologise and you are obviously one. Wishing you lots of happiness & success with your music AND life! :kiss

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

clone911

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: my public apology to Mike Burn Reply with quote

thanks mike :dang

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOON

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: