MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Question of the Week - 26 April 2005

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

If you had to assassinate one famous person who is alive right now, who would it be and how would you do it?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

It's a federal crime for me to answer this question.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

Chris - along the line of what Theo mentioned, I think it might be wise to rephrase the Q of the Week to something like:

"If one famous person had never been born, which one would be your pick?" (bad grammar, I know, LOL)

I believe that's it illegal (and extremely unwise, haha!) in almost all nations, countries, kingdoms, etc to, at least publicly, say that you'd kill anyone. (Let alone famous people!)

In Germany you can be fined just for saying their leader Schroeder (sp?) colours his hair to hide the grey!

In France, just insulting Chirac carrys a hefty penalty.

As it is, the question's phrasing is of the type that could very likely draw unwanted and unneeded attention, no matter the poster or the poster's choice.

I'd guess it might even fall into the area the would make EZboard & webhost's legal departments a bit nervous.

Just my tuppence!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

So no votes for Paris Hilton?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Infamous Eric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

Quote:
So no votes for Paris Hilton?

She is braindead already what would be the point ?

Random Project Infamy Song - 192 kb - 24 kb

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

Quote:
no votes for Paris Hilton?

I don't imagine many folks would be sad if her mom had been an avid contraceptive user, Chris.!

But I think that's mostly because Paris is one of those people who are famous for no reason at all! It's not like she invented manned space flight or sumthin'.....

And what a pretentious name, hahahaha!

The Master68

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

Bush?

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

DinoRomanelli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

Professor Plum in the library. With a candlestick.

Hi Chris!

:goofy

Dino

forteetoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Question of the Week - 26 April 2005 Reply with quote

joan rivers, for snubbing me in times square a few years ago.

what a b#*ch!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: