MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

??????????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: ?????????? Reply with quote

LIKEY??

:bcool

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ?????????? Reply with quote

:D Back to the eLeCtRoNiC roots again? :D :D

That's a nice beat going on there and some cool vocal samples!!! Good for the dance floor I think! :me

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ?????????? Reply with quote

Thanks, Mike!!

Variety is the spice of Life, eh??

Called this one "Michelle", after this sweet Angel....

MICHELLE

She likes'em Funky.... :bcool

Billy Braintumor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: ?????????? Reply with quote

Hi Seismic.

I saw your page at myspace.com

You really have a LOT of friends. :lol

Cool page though (the black design)

I wanted to ask you how you felt about the streaming.

I'm on dsl and still found it buffered quite a bit.

Never experience such buffering using high speed?

Do you know this anon?

He currently posts at FunEnder under "Racer X". He is notorious for anonymously running his mouth at people for years now. A real brave guy under that anonymous mask. He first appeared at the old mp3.com boards as "Circling Buzzard" A name he got from (and this is a clue as to who he is)...

www.wilmaband.com

He has some supposed close link to this band. A very right wing homophobic wire salesman from NYC, he has posted as such names as "Circling Buzzard, Predator Drone, Rex Racer, TBR, Racer X. He is a singer/songwriter. This anon likes to talk about your mother, call you a f*ggot as much as he can, and other such brave words. PM me if you know who this anon is. You won't regret it!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ?????????? Reply with quote

It does take a while for the tune to load, even with broadband....I guess there's just so many people there (and there are), and being free, it's hard for them to keep up with it all....amazes me the place doesn't crash all the time....

Friends?? I like wallpaper....hahahaahaa

Although Michelle has become a very good friend....she is a part-time backup singer for a band out of Reno and is trying to break into it full time.....really a sweet lady....good lookin', too!!!

:bcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: