MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Quitting my day job....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

....going back to Florida...jumping back into gigging and touring...a good friend asked me to come and join up.....so what the hell....maybe it will lead to something big...but wtf if it don't....I love the smell of the Ocean at night under a full moon and steel blue sky.....so goin' for it after Christmas....

Charlie O. and the Houserockers

UP TO MEMPHIS

THE PURPLE LOUNGE

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 12/4/04 7:35
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Hey, big step there, cowboy!

But if ya don't take the big steps, ya don't ever learn to run in the big races! Ya stumble now and then - but get back up, cuss at the ground, dust yourself off and go on.

Congrats and all the best to you and the posse you're hooking up with for a bigger round-up.

Got a name for y'all yet?

axella

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Good luck!

I did the same a few months ago, and the only problem is that I'm "out of a routine" - I tend to go to bed around 6am now. It's not a big deal unless I have to do something in the 'daytime world'. Then it's a struggle to get back onto their schedule. :)

The Master68

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Bye bye fuquay-varina!!

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!! Seismic!! What a leap of faith! I'm so proud of you! Go and do what your heart is telling you! Will will be so proud of you too! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

You go, Seismo...you only live once. Congrats...I seriously doubt you will regret it! Best of luck to you...try to stop in here once in awhile and let us know how you're making out!

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Hey, thanks all.....yeah, it's gonna be an adventure that's for sure, but I'm really looking forward to it before I get too old to pick this axe. :lol

Haven't really talked about changing the name, Ron...we'll talk about that later on....but it's Charlie's band and I'm fine with it as is.....they have a high visability down in Central/Southern Florida now and I don't want to screw that up.....lot of MONEY there, BABEE!!!

Axella....I know what you mean...been there before.....puts gray hair all over your head (and chest in my case!) :lol

M68...is that where you live in North Carolina, buddy?? Isn't it outside of Raleigh???

Chris...what can I say...in the immortal words of our favorite Vulcan, you have been and always will be....my friend. :kizz Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.....got a lot to do in the next month or so....

Hey....what do ya'll think??

CLICK HERE FOR RITD AND GIVE IT A LISTEN......

:fg

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 12/5/04 19:31
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Hey all the best kidda!!!..... hope ya do dam fine!!!! :)

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

NEW : FAP COMPILATION CD

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

DT, Paul.....thanks loads.....really looking forward to it.

:laugh

Treacle Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

I'm so jealous. I'm trying so hard to get something started here...

I'm sure you'll do great! Congratulations and kicks some butt! :fg

"I'm listening to many many children tell me how Buddy Rich wasn't a real musician. Real musicians keep it real, like J Lo"

- Random BBS'er, benfolds.org

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Best of luck, Seismo!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

Lilly......Theo......thanks so much.

Time will tell but I think there's gonna be some big bucks in it for me.........hopefully.

And Lilly.....you are DAMN GOOD.....keep up the hard work and it's gonna happen, babe. It'll happen. Keep up them "Positive Waves"!! :lol

Did anybody listen to the tune above?? Just wonderin'.

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

I just check 'em out. Of the 2, I like Up to Memphis more. Pretty hot vocalist -- especially for 16. Some nice guitar work there as well.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO LISTENING TOMORROW WHEN I'VE GOT SPEAKERS!! Woooooooooooohooooooooooo!! :fg Party on Seismic!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting my day job.... Reply with quote

She does do a hell of a job, don't she, Theo??!! Thanks for listening!!

Chris....looking forward to hearing what ya think!!

:fg

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: