MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I have a new baby

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Very Cool!!

axella

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Casey is 8 weeks old, and the new brother and companion for my Jack Russell, Ralph. :)

Rabuck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

He is too cute!

I want one!!

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

EDITED TO SAY:

The pics aren't quite loading for me, likely due my slow connection. Especially if they're larger pix!

Edited by: RonOnGuitar at: 12/7/04 0:17
axella

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Ok, some smaller photos:

axella

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

You can't believe how tiny he is! Of the 4 in his litter, he was the smallest.

My dog Ralph is pretty small, at least I always considered him so, but he's an absolute giant compared to this little guy. He's still getting used to the idea of having 'competition', and it's exhausting watching this pup CONSTANTLY (he's sleeping on my lap now as I type) so that Ralph doesn't take a chunk out of him.

Casey wants to make friends with Ralph, and Ralph just growls at him. Ralph did the same when my daughter got each of her pups, also Jack Russells. But he got used to them, and he'll get used to Casey. Or I'll go nuts, one of the two. ;)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Adorable.......

It's obvious from those photos that Casey is a friendly little guy....

Is Ralph neutered?

I don't recommend neutering, but If he's not neutered, that may be part of the reason for his aggression.

Anyways. Time and proximity, with your supervision, will turn them into good Pals soon enough......

Good on yer, Axella.....!

axella

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Yes, Ralph is neutered (part of responsible pet ownership). :)

This little guy will have his turn some months down the track, too.

Not only does it cut down on the aggression, but it also helps keep them from digging their way out of the yard if there's a female nearby in season.

I've finally gotten him to settle in his bed so I can do my damned dishes from this morning. Oops, spoke too soon. He's off to bother Ralph again. :)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Neutering Animals is such a difficult thing for me to understand...

My basic "knee-jerk" instinct is that it's really wrong.....

And yet? I see some animals that seem to live better lives because of neutering. I have 3 cats. It really ripped me up to have them neutered. But they were fighting before.

Now? They all get along just fine. They sleep and eat together and with me. No fights....

But still......

I'm not sure neutering is right....

It seems un-natural, and cruel, somehow.....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

So.

This means you're gonna have Casey's balls chopped off?

And you consider that a good thing?

Sigh.

No wonder the poor little Guy looks so scared.

Sigh again....

I know you love him, Axella....

But think...!

How can it possibly be a good thing to chop a young Animal's nuts off?

That's like.... - What some East Indian folks do to young Women....

Think about it.....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Gorgeous new baby Axella!! Congratulations!! I know all about the getting used to each other syndrome, it's taken a year but Corrie & Jimmy seem to get on fine now... (after a few major fights, visits to vet for injuries etc. :wgrin )

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

awww

so cute :)

i'm working now in a pet store

and i confess animals are the best part of it

take care of them

axella

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

Quote:
How can it possibly be a good thing to chop a young Animal's nuts off?

That's like.... - What some East Indian folks do to young Women....

Think about it.....

I used to feel the same. But it is a responsibility that comes along with pet ownership.

There are millions of dogs in pounds all over the world waiting their turn to be gassed, and I don't want to add to the number.

Feral dogs and cats are a big problem in many places. They are a danger to humans, and kill native wildlife. That's why local councils give a discount on registration for desexed animals. It saves the council money if there are less feral dogs and cats to poison and shoot.

It's been my experience that many men have a problem with neutering male animals, but don't see the problem with spaying females (which is a more complicated surgery). I wonder why that is? ;)

The Master68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new baby Reply with quote

My cat still has his balls...

He hasn't been a problem.

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: