MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

In memory of Nadine Renee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: In memory of Nadine Renee Reply with quote

I am filled with sadness, but today I learnt that Nadine Shamir aka. Nadine Renee, a valued collaboration partner of mine, who had a promising musical career ahead, passed away.

Life can be so tragic sometimes.

Quote:
http://dancemusic.about.com/od/artistshomepages/a/NadineReneePass.htm

Nadine Renee of Planet Soul passes away

From DJ Ron Slomowicz,

Your Guide to Dance Music / Electronica.

Nadine Shamir, known to dance music fans as Nadine Renee, passed away last Thursday due to complications from childbirth.

Teaming up with George Acosta to form Planet Soul, Nadine sang the international club and pop smash "Set U Free." In 2000, she released the album Oasis of Love on MCA Records and was very active on internet sites like MP3.com

She was a brilliant singer and dancer and we did the song "Sexy DJ (Diva-Mix)" together.

(Don't click the song link if you fear I would use such sad news

for gaining chart positions. I truly don't bother about charts in

this context, but I bother about her musical heritage and the memory of her beautiful voice)

I am so thankful for the musical moments, inspirations and the e-mails I exchanged with her in old MP3.com days and will keep her memory alive.

I know that a huge number of ex-MP3.com artists participated in the "Sexy-DJ" remix contest years ago, so if you read this - keep her talent and music alive which can be found in your remixes.

Her sudden death is a reminder for all of us, that you should enjoy your life, every day, every hour, every minute and second and that people will always remember the true, good things.

Edited by: MIKE BURN  at: 11/8/05 18:56
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: In memory of Nadine Renee Reply with quote

This is so sad. Sorry to hear it Mike.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: In memory of Nadine Renee Reply with quote

Oh my god! Complications from childbirth? Poor Nadine. Did her baby survive? She had such a lovely voice. Poor poor Nadine. Thanks for letting us know Mike.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: In memory of Nadine Renee Reply with quote

Wow, thats pretty rare that complications in childbirth are fatal these days. How very tragic. You're right about living life in the best possible way.

How sad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: