MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The low down on Newcastle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: The low down on Newcastle Reply with quote

This is FHM'S lowdown on the place i live.... :)

Population: 259,573

Greatest claim to fame: Over 40,000 runners pound Newcastle's street each year in the world's biggest half marathon - The Great North Run

Local uniform: Newcastle United Football shirt and Kappa tracksuit for the youngsters. Skin-tight jeans, skinny-rib t-shirts with fag packet stuffed up the sleeve for the older crowd. And, no one ever, ever wears a coat, especially not on a night out.

Reputation of women: Hardy - happy to wear the skimpiest of outfits even in the depths of winter. Guaranteed shag on the first date. Also full of students - there are two universities there

Famous sons and daughters: Alan Shearer, Ant 'n' Dec, Catherine Cookson, Gazza, Sting, Jimmy Nail

Likelihood of a beating: 4/5 if you have a southern accent or look like a student

Somewhere to avoid: The Bigg Market on Friday and Saturday nights

Favourite local slang: 'Me an wor lass are gan doon toon fera bottle a dog' - me and my girlfriend are going out to the pub, and I'll be drinking a Newcastle Brown ale

Twinned with: Darwin, Australia

:lol

BUSINESS AS USUAL . COM

FORUM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: