MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dead Whale Explodes... ewwwwwwww

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Dead Whale Explodes... ewwwwwwww Reply with quote

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4096586/

:tongue

MSNBC staff and news service reports

Updated: 11:48 a.m. ET Jan. 29, 2004TAIPEI - Residents of Tainan learned a lesson in whale biology after the decomposing remains of a 60-ton sperm whale exploded on a busy street, showering nearby cars and shops with blood and organs and stopping traffic for hours.

The 56-foot-long whale had been on a truck headed for a necropsy by researchers, when gases from internal decay caused its entrails to explode in the southern city of Tainan.

Residents and shop owners wore masks while trying to clean up the spilt blood and entrails.

"What a stinking mess. This blood and other stuff that blew out on the road is disgusting, and the smell is really awful," a BBC News report quoted one Tainan resident as saying.

The whale had died on Jan. 17 after it beached itself on the southwestern coast of the island.

Researchers at the National Cheng Kung University in Tainan said enough of the whale remained to allow for an examination by marine biologists.

Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.

Reuters contributed to this report.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Dead Whale Explodes... ewwwwwwww Reply with quote

Now that is sick.

I surely wouldn't go out of my way to "experience" a five foot penis.

Oh, and that other stuff was pretty gross, too.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Dead Whale Explodes... ewwwwwwww Reply with quote

glad i didnt look this morning......... :b

Paul

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: hahaha Reply with quote

Larree, you wouldnt believe how *hung* up people are on uh - penises - in China. ahahaha. They sell tigers stuff and god knows what else, and all manner of herbal stuff as aphrodaisacs too... I wonder why... :auto

Paul, isnt that just gross... ewwwwwwww. Surreal happening. :aua

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: hahaha Reply with quote

Sheesh, and I thought traffic here was bad....I've yet to be hit by flying whale parts, tho'.

:eek

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Dead Whale Explodes... ewwwwwwww Reply with quote

Sure, a whale exploded but it's nothing to blubber about.

(gawd, even I hated that pun)

Hmmm...if the truck below had been moving the detonating whale, it would've made for an even odder news story -

Truck balancing atop guardrail closes Deception Pass Bridge

THE SEATTLE TIMES

"A truck leans on the railing edge of the Deception Pass Bridge after wind gusts up to 70 mph blew the truck on its side.

A tractor-trailer that blocked traffic on the Deception Pass Bridge between Oak Harbor and Anacortes for six hours has been cleared, according to the State Patrol.

The bridge was closed when the tractor-trailer truck ended up dangling off the bridge."

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: hahaha Reply with quote

Quote:
Larree, you wouldnt believe how *hung* up people are on uh - penises - in China. ahahaha. They sell tigers stuff and god knows what else, and all manner of herbal stuff as aphrodaisacs too... I wonder why...

HAHAHA! Damn. I've read about that stuff. So it is true. HAHAHA!

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote

not to be mean or anything....

:aua :rollin

:g

Damien Project

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

I personally am not hung up on my penis.....just can't let go of it ;)

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: