MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I have a new site & a new tune up!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

Hey all-Hope everyone is good. Just an invitation to come check out my new site. It's still a work in progress! Would love to know what you all think! Link section is not done yet!

Also, if you click on "Music", it'll bring ya to my soundclick page. My newest track 'Keeping On' just went live! Hope you dig it! (PS: There's no bass track!) LOL!

www.danieliorio.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

Nice looking page Daniel - quite tasty...

But what purpose does an "Enter" page serve to a website?

Anyhoo - very pleasing visually.

Are you doing that yourself? I'm working on a new Hobos page.. - learning Front Page, FTP, Windows Movie Maker, mp3 encoding, PhotoShop, and about a dozen other programs. My brain is bleeding....

Nice work...!!

4teetoo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

nice job, daniel. i like the logo thingy and the color scheme alot. can't listen to the song yet, cuz i have crappy dial-up and am uploading a song, myself. but i will as soon as i can.

and, ignore drooly.

anyone who says 'anyhoo' should be ignored.

:ghost

daniel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

lol Ken! It really serves no purpose aside from the "hey cool"factor! No, I couldn't whip up even the simplest webpage! That there is the work of ex-ecclestone drummer Dan Legault,who also does websites for a living. Actually he's the guy who joined me on stage when we played with the Hobos!

daniel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

lol 42!!!

glad you had a chance to vist...thx!!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

Dan Legault does websites professionally????

hmm....

If he's interested in a side-gig, I may have some work for him with our Hobos page....

(Normally my sister helps me - but she's up to her ears in work lately.....)

If he would like to discuss it, please ask him to contact me at droolymutt@msn.com

Grazie molto......!.......:we

.smark. ? - anyhoo... - hokay¿

questionnaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: nice site .... Reply with quote

Nice looking site D., but the 'music' link is down at the moment. :bawling Will re-visit.

Steve H

daniel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: nice site .... Reply with quote

hey ken-i'll let him know dude...

hey steve! really? then i guess soundclick is down as that's where i have the tunes posted! thx for chking anyway!

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: nice site .... Reply with quote

i love the endless knot there you're using. being obsessed with all things tibetan and tibetan buddhist as i am, i used that knot on my site too.

anyway, it looks like a first rate site to me.

Bud Bennett

homepage : freeaudioplayer.com :

clownie :

i like pie

daniel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

Hey Bud! Thx very much! A friend of mine designed the site actually. The knot of auspicion is a great symbol indeed...from what I understand, it represents the interelatedness of wisdom,compassion and all things! It's also very aesthetically pleasing to the eye!

I'm off to chlk out your site now!

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

Hey Daniel..... I have had a chance to chill and listen to your trax....... you just got another Fan!! :)

Paul

HOME

GMM.com

FAP.com

AMPCAST.com

EBAY

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

Very nice . :ww

Mike

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

daniel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: I have a new site & a new tune up! Reply with quote

Hey Paul....thx man!

Mikey-You may want to fly to Montreal this Christmas...I have two lovely plants in my basement! Nice to hear from you....thx.

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

:tongue

:party

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: :))) Reply with quote

it was already time you had your own website :) ))

like the celtic pattern and the pictures pannel :) ))

at first view didn't find a guestbook isn't it?

:) ) you need one

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: