MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

Are the areas marked A and B - THE SAME COLOUR?

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

MP3Chuck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

Maybe they both consist of the same shades ... but the sqare itself is definetly not the same color. The "B" is the same shade as the square around "A"...

Chuck

RMP Productions

NOTICE: If you don't like the policies of a BB or its owners DON'T F**KING GO THERE. It's as simple as that.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

hahahaha Chuck - save the photo to your computer and check with something like photoshop :D

I think this one is a GREAT optical illusion.

|

PLX180

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Chuck, look again Reply with quote

Wow!

I checked it properly in Photoshop, and yes!, it *is* the same grey.

That's pretty amazing actually..............

Nunchaka!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck, look again Reply with quote

Lies, all lies..

Impossible.

I think it's some kinda Evil Plot...

That's Impossible.

And PhotoShop is just an Accomplice....

Hmmmphhh!!!

princessnthepea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:46 am    Post subject: waaaaaaaah Reply with quote

how'd they do that?

out damn plot. out I say.

:D

d

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

I think it's AMAZING that our eyes can be tricked like that! hahahahahahhaa I still don't think Chuck believes me though... :banana

|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

nope.

no freaking way.

you won't fool ME.!!

PANick11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

That is REALLY amazing....

I actually had to print the image, cut the two squares out and set them side by side on the table before I would believe it.....

I still amazed...

PANick

PLX180

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

Yes, I can picture you in the cell dribbling. You're holding up two pieces of paper to the nurse. She looks concerned. You're saying -

"Look! They're the same. I can't believe it......... can't...... believe it"

The nurse sighs and goes about her business :)

Nunchaka!

Edited by: PLX180  at: 10/7/02 3:03:52 am
PANick11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

DUDE!! thats weird...are you like...spying on me?

Do you think she believed me?.....I think she likes me but Harry says she's an alien...I dont know...if she is I think she must be the little bugeyed sort that can morph into whatever they want.....

So anyway..I was holding these up to the light and FREAKING out and I'm thinking..whoa dude...be cool or you'll be doin the thorazine shuffle again so I try to bring it up real casual like..But my voice cracks in that weird edgy way that it does when I'm about to do somthing bad.......and she gives me that look and...@#%$...maybe she is an alien!!!!...but definately the little bugeyed kind....definately....

So then I go to get my meds...you know the drill..line up, open wide...give em the looksee under your tounge ...(Harry knows how to half swallow em and then choke em up later but he doesn't do that anymore since he came back from seclusion)...so anyway..I'm getting my meds and it kind of gets me off that the nurse looks under my tounge with that little penlight and I'm thinking...She likes me...yep...definately likes me.....

MANick

PLX180

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

You're scaring me now :)

Nunchaka!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

Not as much as that photo of you PLX

|

PLX180

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: One of those Optical Illusion things! Does it fool you? Reply with quote

:( Oh, are you saying I'm not handsome? You don't think I'm one for the ladeez?? Come on! :lol

Nunchaka!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: