MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Scott
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:18 am    Post subject: Scott Reply with quote

Scott, I don't get it. You say that you "don't want to fight anymore" yet continue to post my name on boards and talk behind my back (and right in front of me sometimes too).

That invites me to enter when you mention my Name, or NMA as I am directly involved.

Don't you understand that? You say you want to stop as that makes you "look decent" but you really don't at all.

You love the fight and almost get shaky without a current one going with at least 3 people at any one time.

Get more Medication as what you are on now just isn't working well enough anymore.

It did for a while, you must have developed a tolerance for it.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

David, your name would never even cross my mind and it would never get mentioned other than Mike's grudge with me. If you're so concerned about it not getting mentioned, you should encourage him to get over what happened, rather than egg him on to get in the fray as you admittedly do. And that thread below was finished before you jumped in with like 3 posts in a row.

I think the one who needs to fight is you, actually. That's how you made your bed in the first place and you're still at it.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

When I am back on the site, I ignore you.

Till then, you mention my name and I come in.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

Gee, I'm so ascared. But dude, a word to the wise. If you haven't learned to not make threats of physical violence, which you obviously haven't, your time back reinstated will surely be short. Cause guess what, there are a lot of people there who can't stomach your bullshit and the second you start your extremely lame namedropping routine, those people are all gonna come out of the woodwork, you're gonna end up threatening one of them, and lickety-split, you're kicked off again. Better get a handle on it, dude.

Now, take heed and don't say I never tried to help ya out.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

Nope, only you bother me.

But I'll keep it in mind as there are many out there who are jealous of me for whatever reason.....

It's silly

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

Hey Scott, put em all together and they still aren't worth a second of my time.

Scott wrote:

""Cause guess what, there are a lot of people there who can't stomach your bullshit ""

Scott Time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

Ever think for a second that you may be wrong about some things and them right ?

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

Sometimes they are right.

But I usually agree with them when they are. It was a gang bang, perpetuated by you and 3 others who will remain nameless.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

You were gangbangin' yourself. Had 100 chances to chill but you couldn't.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

No, I didn't go to Mp3.com and demand that they remove you from the site. I didn't get all of my friends to write mp3.com and demand that they remove you. And I didn't constantly write them to follow up whether you were removed or not.

You did all the above, and I did none of em - I was just too busy.

But you need a conspiracy to keep you occupied. Just like an old lady, has to be a constant busybody in everyones business.

But not mine anymore as the door is closed.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

You're wacked. I never asked anyone to write to mp3.com. A lot of people did that on their own. Will you ever realize that you were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of line ? I mean, dude, you got thrown out of 2 communities for your threats, and that's after both gave you a shitload of leeway. Can you ever see your past actions clearly ? Probably not. This is why history will repeat itself again and again with you.

Realizing you're f-ed up in the head, that's the first step, you know ?

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

So you deny that you wrote mp3.com over and over??? Come on, I don't want to blame it all on the other 3 as you egged them on big time. You copied and wrote to Mp3.com every "threat" (I call em promises more then threats)

And this post you wrote on the board is "rich"

"" If not, see ya soon, if I'm not gone by the time you get back, that is. ""

Yeah right......., you will never leave on your own as you crave the attention too much.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

ps - "the ride" was pretty good. Very good production quality.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

I had a correspondance going with mp3.com but they encouraged that also, it wasn't a one-sided thing at all. Don't forget, man, that the litany of threats you put out there was unprecedented in the history of OMDs, was a big blip on the radar. I wish you could see it as the rest of us did. I think you and Mike would both understand the whole thing a lot better if you could. I had friends within the community and out of it, very wise friends in fact (I'd call them far wiser than me), who were begging me to take far more extreme measures than I did, in regards to contacting authorities and such. They considered you more potentially psycho than I did. You know what I kept thinking during it ? I kept thinking that if you're gonna be allowed to do that, then they would have no choice but to let others get away with it and I didn't want to see Mike Quartz and his ilk have a long run of terroristic @#%$.

I never asked anyone to write to mp3.com about you, and was really only in communication with one of the people (Larree) out of the "3" that you think were out to get you. I think mp3.com was more influenced by letters they got from the peaceniks, from what I could tell.

Oh, and I want to thank you for what you said about my song but I got a feeling you're pulling my leg. ha ha

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott Reply with quote

Actually I was being straight with you. I have very high standards, and that track was pretty good.

Remember that this whole fiasco as started by me offering to help you.

It was my fault for letting it get out of control.

Mike Quartz was nuts (it wasn't Mike Burn either!) - no idea who that was. Also on the AABB currently there are a few anons (or just one, etc) - none are mine (not even one) just so everyone knows.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: