MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Mike ..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Time

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:25 am    Post subject: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

andrys

Jul 15, 2002 at 00:15:35 Re: Re: CD sales are weighted waaay, waaay too much and I ha

Mike, you can be a very nasty guy.

More and more.

And all because FT wouldn't do something blatantly dishonest and then the results of this particular dishonesty of your then-NMA (whose activity you supported) caused you to lose having your photo next to big names on the same compilation page. This was something you posted he caused you to lose and you said you had fought long to get -- that kind of exposure.

Try to get this kind of exposure with a more honest management-style and stop blaming FT for this. It's awful to read. You can't stop from putting him down at every turn. You chase him down at Ampcast and try to turn the crowd there against him.

I know he needs constant attention, but at least he makes good points very often. But you come in to try to do something destructive every time because of your anger about what happened. What happened wasn't his fault. About time you owned up to that and stopped all this.

Your material, if it were that fantastic, would not have to be bought via auctions here. So stop trying to put down FT's material all the time, as if yours was the Ultimate Tops. I'm really tired of reading your tireless venom toward him.

I'm tired of it too. Man, I could've lambasted you last week but I swallowed my pride and tried to make peace again only to read your attacks on me yesterday. I am allowed to state my opinions about auctions and CD sale weighting without you getting personal on me.

Oh, let me close with a couple quotes here. Here's what I was to Mike before the hassle with his NMA

mikeburn and friends

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever bans Father Time from a forum,

is not worth running a BB-Board.

He is probably the best which can happen

to any doomed community in need of some

inspiration.

-------------------------------------

mikeburn and friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed the threads about the banning of Father Time's nickname.

With all respect, the given explanation that mails from other people to the Ampcast-Admin, warning about the 'danger' of Father Time led to the banning, is RIDICULOUS!!!!

I'm running a BB-Board (MyMP3Board.com) myself and I'm glad to have Father Time posting there.

Please reinstate Father Time's nickname. If you still have doubts about his character and rather believe coward hate-mailers, then please AMPCAST-ADMIN, delete my page here and remove one more paying customer as soon as possible.

You attacked the heart of the independent music scene with your behaviour and rush-decicions by hear-saying.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Quote:
Your material, if it were that fantastic, would not have to be bought via auctions here. So stop trying to put down FT's material all the time, as if yours was the Ultimate Tops. I'm really tired of reading your tireless venom toward him.

Bottom line is, that I will go practicing my guitar playing now...

It's obviously not good enough.

MIKE

mikeburn and friends

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

MIKE

Scott Time

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

mikeburn and friends

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:33 pm Post subject:

Whoever bans Father Time from a forum,

is not worth running a BB-Board.

He is probably the best which can happen

to any doomed community in need of some

inspiration.

-------------------------------------

mikeburn and friends

I followed the threads about the banning of Father Time's nickname.

With all respect, the given explanation that mails from other people to the Ampcast-Admin, warning about the 'danger' of Father Time led to the banning, is RIDICULOUS!!!!

I'm running a BB-Board (MyMP3Board.com) myself and I'm glad to have Father Time posting there.

Please reinstate Father Time's nickname. If you still have doubts about his character and rather believe coward hate-mailers, then please AMPCAST-ADMIN, delete my page here and remove one more paying customer as soon as possible.

You attacked the heart of the independent music scene with your behaviour and rush-decicions by hear-saying.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

But I thought you were done fantasizing about me Scott.

You wan' a smack?

What I do, did or will do is COMPLETELY above board.

And you are still a snake in the grass nipping at folks ankles.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

The Compilation will be back.

And that is just on Mp3.com which is at this point VERY SMALL POTATOES.

The big stuff is not on MP3 and Mike is involved in it.

That will make him much more well known then anything MP3 could do.

HA

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Mike is a very good Pro, you Scott are an average amatron.

Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:13 pm    Post subject: David Reply with quote

That was the words of one of many people who followed the whole thing. I posted it here addressed to Mike, not you.

Yes, I believe it makes you immensely happy that Mike won't stop sniping me. It serves your interests, of course that would please you. Doesn't serve Mike though, but you DO use artists to make a name for yourself rather than the way it should be, now, don't you ?

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: David Reply with quote

No, I don't use artists for "making a name for myself" at all.

And I could care less whether Mike likes you or hates you.

Mike only bothered with you because you were acting normal for a while.

But the truth of Time came out from this.

You are still a nut Scott....., get Psyc. help.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Edited by: Blumberg at: 7/16/02 6:45:45 pm
mikeburn and friends

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

:) David :) )) Sometimes you are too much! :LOL ;) ;) ;) :D :me

MIKE

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

I got you into the fray early on as I knew Scott would try to make a name for himself by "taking me on".

He hurt himself badly in the process.

In fact he did me a small favor as it gave me the time to persue much bigger and more """""fame attaining"""" projects.

I'll still kick his a&* if we ever meet, but I can thank him in-between the smacks.

Father Time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: Sounds like manipulation to me, David .. Reply with quote

Let me bold print your problem here.

I got you into the fray early on as I knew Scott would try to make a name for himself by "taking me on".

Hmmm, Mike didn't get there on his own. You got him involved in it. Interesting you'd admit that right after I accuse you of the same.

Everybody, by the way, knows you were much more consumed with making a name for David Blumberg than for any of your artists. After all, why didn't you buy auction spots for their pages. You helped William, but only within YOUR page. You took all the money for those comp CDs, you took all the PFP. Some @#%$ manager.

"it gave me the time to persue much bigger and more """""fame attaining"""" projects."

Thanks for proving both my theses, here.

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: looking! Reply with quote

Hmm....

Zomala for Dixie!

Edited by: Netjams  at: 7/17/02 3:52:14 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Morning Boys! :) :boink

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: