MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Fathertime - can I ask you a question?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:47 am    Post subject: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

What's the BIGGEST scandal you've ever been involved in personally? :D

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

realfathertime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

hmmm, there were many. Zeeza was a year and a half long scandal in herself. You know there was a really deep feud that lasted over a year that consumed a lot of us. The ones I was fighting with (Weapon, Paisley, Wolfie, etc) are like family to me now it went on so long. ha ha That would have to be the worst I'd say.

The Blumberg thing was the most recent big bruhaha.

Another ridiculous scene where MU ran a CIA investigation on me.

Crack Emcee was in the middle of a couple with me and Zeeza and Rene.

Oh, the 3 of us also took on Napster and that was unbelievable.

And there are about a dozen of them I can't, won't ever talk about that are right up there too.

Edited by: realfathertime at: 7/10/02 12:22:46 pm
Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

"Another ridiculous scene where MU ran a CIA investigation on me"

You have to be kidding.

CIA????

Actually, ours was the most dangerous one as I would have actually paid you a visit and would have broken both of your legs if this B.S. had happened a year ago.

really

Now, it's more of a "watch Scott dig his hole" (that he tried so hard to get out of for so long)

realfathertime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

Ah, David, I don't want to fight with ya anymore. You know, you have a kind of affable personality if you take away that side you have that is uh, like a kid that never got disciplined. If you had learned anything from our encounters, you could've come out of it a much better person for it, and that would've helped you in your career in the long run too, but hey, I tried. :)

Really, you should not feel so bad about what happened. I suffered a lot for what you put me through, putting me in that position you did. Probably hated the whole thing nearly as much as you did. Had to do a lot of fighting with people I never wanted to do. Lost a good friend due to it. There was not one moment of anything about it that was pleasant with the exception of writing and recording The Professional during that time.

And it goes on. Some of your artists will always hate me and I'll have to keep on dealing with that as has been proven. What I'm trying to say is, I didn't get off free in this, by any means. But I still can't see anything I'd have done differently, either.

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

Chris if I were you, I would just ignore these two dorks.. They realy think that people care about all of their bullsh*t.. :)

And yes my signature is right.. I do support real artist and not dumb a$$ Dorks!!:p

Artist for other artist is a good thing!! Making music is what we enjoy the most in life..

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

Actually, I thought about it and a year ago I wouldn't have tried to get involved in getting you featured.

So it all wouldn't have happened in the first place.

A good effective NMA has connections both in the industry and wherever he/she works as that is what an NMA does - gets help for the artists involved.

An NMA without any connections is not an effective one.

Life is about connections and what you do with them. Most jobs are gotten by "connections", refferals, etc as from the street, it is very hard to compete.

I've always been against gaming and have been a lot more forward about that then you in the past. To call me a gamer infuriated me as that is 100% offbase. Even Paradise was screwing with us by inferring that I was and then he took that back when I called him to the carpet on it (I saved the thread where he said "BLUMBERG IS NOT A GAMER").

What I would have done differently is not to offer to help in the first place.

Bummer.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:10 pm    Post subject: Hi Chris Reply with quote

My biggest fight on mp3 bb was Johanna who was a known cheater. She ran the largest download scam ring on mp3 and was actually public about it.

At the time Mp3 was too greedy to care, but after they got into trouble they started caring about the download rings as it made them look very amateurish.

She left the site and I was a prime player in that happening :)

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

The 3 of you took on Napster?

My future Bro in Law got it shut down. (he wrote the Prosecuting Brief)

realfathertime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

Yes, and I personally believe the Napster community was never the same after we came a callin'.

Things might have been a lot different had you not said the code thing. If you had just gotten me the feature and I had thought it had been due to good promo. And if it had happened a year earlier I wouldn't have felt so obligated to the community as well, which clearly was a factor in the various decisions I made regarding that.

AUTO, will you please remove your stupid signature - all you ever do is attack people. It's so hypocritical, wake up.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

I liked Napster.... ! Whoops - now what have I said?!?!?

:banana :banana

Hey FT! Cool - lots of scandals then. That's the way you like it, huh? ;)

|

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: feature Reply with quote

but I did :)

Edited by: Blumberg at: 7/10/02 2:51:18 pm
Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: feature Reply with quote

Actually, you started toning down your act in the past 4 months. So when I offered to help, I was doing it out of seeing you working at artist relations. It wasn't out of musical excellence, it was out of help for someone making attempts to help others

I like that

realfathertime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: feature Reply with quote

Well, Chris, I don't like it when it's really boring. But these days, 95 % of the hassles I get involved in I want no part of. The Blumberg and the MU things were both dropped on my lap, so strangely that I've considered that the aliens are manipulating humankind to prepare me for some higher purpose. ha ha

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: feature Reply with quote

I know what you mean about boring. But I'm also guessing that you often have more spare time than others? From time to time :) Just out of interest, do you ever gig?

|

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Fathertime - can I ask you a question? Reply with quote

no - mine was not "dropped in your lap"

You have a huge @#%$ mouth and I didn't want to give you any info on what I know.

And I know a lot.

I figured it out too

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: