MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

FT THINKS THAT I FLAME HIM!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: FT THINKS THAT I FLAME HIM!! Reply with quote

I hate flame wars and I wish that he would stop saying this stuff about me.. Get over yourself dude.. Just because I sometimes tell you what I think does not mean I am trying to flame you.. Flame wars are a thing of the past.. Or maybe it is true that you do love to argue..:p

PEACE!!:)

Artist for other artist is a good thing!! Making music is what we enjoy the most in life..

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:46 am    Post subject: This is a flame, douchebag Reply with quote

You came on about 15 times this week to mix it up with me. Think I give a rat's ass about you that I'd have any dealings with you other than to see how you are ? I used to like your nice side but you're always into ganging up on me with some of the same cohorts. Here you are calling me out again. Really, get a life. Practice what you preach or get rid of that signature.

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: Auto! Reply with quote

Long time no see. You ever coming back to MP3? You on Java?

Jeff

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:19 am    Post subject: ignore the idiot Reply with quote

Scotty flames everyone, it's his nature

Edited by: Blumberg at: 7/10/02 12:24:43 pm
AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: This is a flame, douchebag Reply with quote

Whatever FT.. From here on out you are on my ignore list..

Hey Jeff!! I'm not on any of those sites but maybe someday.. :) PEACE!!:)

Artist for other artist is a good thing!! Making music is what we enjoy the most in life..

William Read

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a flame, douchebag Reply with quote

I thought this thread could do with a big smile!

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:36 pm    Post subject: Good AUTO, that's where I want to be. Reply with quote

As for you, David, I'll respond to any crap you attempt with the umpteen threats of physical violence you made on me.

You also said I would be banned from mp3.com due to your connections.

You're less connected than my new computer, to put it bluntly. ha ha

Your name keeps coming up mainly cause you're at the root of some of these hassles. You seem to like it that way though, so as long as you encourage others to flame me on your behalf, you're gonna have to live with it until those same others either get past grudges with me or finally understand that you made your own bed.

As for now, I don't expect any more problems in that arena so if you truly want this to drop, then let it go here.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Good AUTO, that's where I want to be. Reply with quote

You can think that I am not connected - that's fine with me :)

You aren't banned yet.... yet

Wait and see when I come back and get enought time to write them with the crap that you post continually to the boards with your little pee pee jokes, and non-musical postings.

You will be history.

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: ah Reply with quote

but I already am history. An indie icon. That's why you wanted me on your roster. :)

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Sorry Scott Reply with quote

Sorry Scott, but you are mistaken. I wanted to help you get featured as you were complaining that you hadn't.

You are no indie icon.

And whatever premiering positions you got for your new songs charting at the top of TINY subgenres is from you announcing 100% of them to every board that you can spam.

You are a below average indie performer - the ones that other sites bust on mp3.com having.

Yes, you are the self proclaimed "future of Rock" and Rock has NO future..

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

And that's why you got only 15 listens yesterday.

I know you don't game, you just suck :)

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

Hey, speaking of connections, what is my 3rd level of seperation to Donald Trump? Actually, a 2nd level of seperation to his Legal Secretary.

:eek :

How about the legendary painter Andrew Wyeth??

That would be 3 levels also.

but I'm not connected.......

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: hey Reply with quote

Y'all made me smile today! ;) :D :me

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: hey Reply with quote

Yeah! I'm smiling like this:

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

realfathertime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:19 am    Post subject: You're a dolt, David Reply with quote

A lot of people post links on bbs, many post on a lot more bbs than I do, yet they don't debut at #1. You asked me to be in your NMA right after I had another song debut at #1, in fact.

noahsarcwasa

I'm new

to this place.

(4/17/02 9:28:33 pm)

there are no RULES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is why we are INDIE -NO freekin' rules. that's why I love indie music,..raw, real, gritty, and beleivable. FT is an icon for indie, you either like it, or you don't.

new guit. on the new song made it even cooler in my book.

go tell N.Young, J. Mascus, Bob Dylan, ect. to throw in the towell while you are put posting crappy insult threads.

---------------------------------

maitre ka-fu

May 07, 2002 at 17:30:17 Re: Re: Concept Time

nice one kula.....

FT is the symbol of indie....alot of these people who find such great pleasure in dissing artists music and styles...are the ones who have lost the original message of music......and that's in the participation...the spirit........and the message.

You can have the greatest production.....the greatest voices.....but if theres no substance...........

-----------------------------------

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: