MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mike, stop it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
His Divine Giga Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:58 pm    Post subject: Hm, whu? Reply with quote

BARFBOOGER is STILL threatening?

Hey BUB the moment you stop THREATENING people is the moment you will maybe gain back a LITTLE of what you lost.

SHUDDUP!

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Sure AUTO Reply with quote

FT I'm not like Jon.. I just don't want to be a part of anything right now.. Good luck with Future Unity.. I hope you guys get way past your 500 member mark.. PEACE!!:)

Artist for other artist is a good thing!! Making music is what we enjoy the most in life..

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Sure AUTO Reply with quote

I didn't egg you on at all, I tried to help you, but the snake in the grass that you are didn't allow me. So you get what is coming to you in life Scott........ misery.

All you ever do is complain, whine, and start fights with everyone you come across. You sir are a toxic person.

I'd flush ya if I had the chance.

Bizarro Number One

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Alien Reply with quote

Hello I'm Alien. You may remember me from the series of movies in which I sprang out of human's stomachs and devoured them. I know that to many out there, I'm a role model, an object of adoration. I've received many letters from parents, thanking me for setting an example that turned their "problem" children's lives around. It is with a heavy heart, therefore, that I confess a guilty secret weighing on my soul, a secret that I know will poison my image forever.

You see, I'm a vegetarian. I always have been. There! At last, I've said it. You have no idea of the pressures placed on aliens by popular culture. People take one look at our 250-inch teeth, our cascaded set of vicious jaws each inside the other, and just assume we want to eat them. And unfortunately, primitive drives that cause us to instinctively leap on people and engulf them whole only serve to reinforce this misapprehension. But you have to understand, we don't do this because we want to, it is just a reflex- like when someone taps you on the knee. In fact we find the taste of human flesh repulsive, and need to gargle for hours after each accidental ingestion to remove the disgusting aftertaste. Personally, I find you can't beat boiled cabbage, mmmmm, and maybe some parsnip on the side. Oh, and give me a few brussels sprouts and I'm in heaven! Absolutely delightful.

Edited by: Bizarro Number One at: 6/29/02 12:37:18 am
Blumberg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: who?? Reply with quote

ok, let's play a bit :)

The guy who's stomach ALIEN came out of was John Hurt.

John Hurt is the narrator of a Rock Style Musical that I am promoting on the outside.

So there :eek :

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Alien Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello I'm Alien. You may remember me from the series of movies in which I sprang out of human's stomachs and devoured them. I know that to many out there, I'm a role model, an object of adoration. I've received many letters from parents, thanking me for setting an example that turned their "problem" children's lives around. It is with a heavy heart, therefore, that I confess a guilty secret weighing on my soul, a secret that I know will poison my image forever.

You see, I'm a vegetarian.

Oh my GOD! This post made me fall off my chair!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha :)

Chris - just woke up and wandered into in....

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

Father Time

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: how lame Reply with quote

"I didn't egg you on at all,"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha WAKE UP !

"I tried to help you,"

Oh, by telling the guy who cares about the interests of ALL artists that you cracked a code and had insider connections and were gonna get him a cheat feature ? You put me in a terrible situation in one Email. Still I tried to let it slide but you just kept pushing.

Now stop making excuses. Whole communities agree with me about you. This thread wasn't even about you either. It was about the fact that I've had to deal with Mike, my former good friend being a total moron ever since you got your own ass banned.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: how lame Reply with quote

FT...
Quote:
"Whole communities agree with me about you..."

NO COMMENT. :me

MIKE

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

Well Scott, a lot more think that you are a psycho nut.

And you prove it daily in your actions. One day we will meet.

Father Time

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Mike Reply with quote

Wake up. Your NMA is banned in the both the mp3.com community and the group that make up the old guard of the mp3.com community. This did not happen cause somebody was accomodating me. In fact, if David had been threatening anybody else, he'd have been thrown off the site a month prior. And ... he got tossed off at Paisley's cause he was threatening Southwest, not me.

I wish some of your friends would snap you out of this.

You're a lost puppy.

David, you can take this personally if you want but the fact is, if Mike wouldn't be picking fights with me over his grudge ABOUT you, your name wouldn't be being brought up here at all. Blame him.

You can blame each other, that's right.

Mike wants to blame me for what David brought on himself. David wants to blame me for his name being brought up now when it's Mike that's stirring up the problems.

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Reply with quote

AH SHADDAP FT!! We are all sick and tired of hearing you cry.. WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAA!! Enough already..

Go write some music.. Oh wait that means you wouldn't be able to argue with anyone.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:lol

Artist for other artist is a good thing!! Making music is what we enjoy the most in life..

Father Time

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:49 pm    Post subject: Hey asslick Reply with quote

I put out 2 great songs this week. How about you ?

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey asslick Reply with quote

Hmmm.. Let me see.. Yup!! Got one right here and MIKE is kicking some A$$ on the guitar parts!!:D Wanna hear it?? I didn't think so!!:p

P.S. I checked out your new song.. The best of the song was when it stoped playing!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:eek

Edited by: AUTOMATIC PANIC  at: 6/29/02 9:50:14 pm
Father Time

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: If Artist for Artist is a good thing Reply with quote

then why are you sniping me all the time, hypocrite ?

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: If Artist for Artist is a good thing Reply with quote

Why you always calling me names?? :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: