MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mike, stop it.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

Ever since Blumberg got banned, you show up on all my threads to nitpick me and pick little baby fights. Now snap out of it. Blumberg made his own bed. You might think it's ok to threaten physical violence but it is NOT. I dropped it 50 times only to have him egging me on more. Those Emails would've never been posted had he not pushed and pushed and pushed the envelope.

Now personally, I'm tired of hearing people say you're such a wonderful guy when I have done a lot for you prior to the Blumberg thing and protected you the whole time during that episode only to have you get this ridiculous chip on your shoulder about me. Now stop it. Grow up. You used to be a friend of mine. I used to like you. Stop competing with me and stop being a creep.

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

Mike is a wonderful guy!! He would do anything to help another artist or person for that matter.. I am not saying that you are wrong for feeling like you do FT nor do I say that Mike is wrong about feeling the way he does..

This is how I see it.. The whole thing about Future Unity was in what we as artist thought would be a good thing.. To be able to make a stand and show other artist that we all stick together in music.. So far all I have seen is that you FT, Weap, Larree and a few others use as something to say F*** U=you.. That is not very Unity like.. Did you just make up FU to get back at MU?? If so, you have and are using alot of good and nice artist to do that with.. So maybe if you stop being so F*** U=you about things then maybe Mike will be so F*** U=you to you too.. :)

Artist for other artist is a good thing!! Making music is what we enjoy the most in life..

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

Well Father Time, I'm going to knock your silly ass out of your bed pal, and not with fists either.

Just wait........

You are the one stalking me and I'm going to put an abrupt end to it.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:32 pm    Post subject: you've got mail :) Reply with quote

hmmmm

Don't mention my name in threads - your last warning scotty potty.

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:09 pm    Post subject: There you go, Mike Reply with quote

That's the guy you chose to throw our friendship in the garbage can over. Good choice.

AUTO, this isn't about FU, so shut up.

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: There you go, Mike Reply with quote

Yeah FT but I still think that you have a bad attitude when it comes to FU.. Stop fighting and argueing with everyone.. Nobody likes to argue all the time.. You have to admit something to yourself, you're not always going to be right.. No one is ever always right.. :)

Artist for other artist is a good thing!! Making music is what we enjoy the most in life..

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: There you go, Mike Reply with quote

Yeah! I agree!

Let's stop tickling David Blumberg all the time.

And let's simply don't fight so seriously within the artist community.

It leads to nothing but bad vibes.

ALL!

MIKE

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: There you go, Mike Reply with quote

FT this board is what Futre Unity is about.. Nothing here but alot of GREAT artist who enjoy the company of other artist.. This is not a battle ground for you.. You have your Mosh Pit for that so take it there.. I'm sure if Mike wants he will go there and discuss this with you..

P.S. FT, you like to argue so much that I bet the first thing you do when you wake up is look into the mirror and argue with yourself for pratice ahahaha!!:f

Edited by: AUTOMATIC PANIC  at: 6/28/02 8:32:40 pm
Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

Simple Scott, you started it and I'm ending it. You are trash and I'm taking you out.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

Future unity may have evolved into artists helping the cause, but it was designed by Scott as a way to backbite Rod.

Simple as that.

I think I'll have a trip to Walmartville to the local judge.

There's money to be had there.

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Backbite Rod ?? Reply with quote

That's wacked and clueless. If you want to find out how FU started, there's a thread on the FU board from yesterday that lays it out clearly.

AUTO, I repeat, this has nothing to do with FU so shut up.

Mike, you're the one constantly sniping me. This thread wouldn't have appeared if I didn't find you doing it again today which is 3 days out of the last 4 now.

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Backbite Rod ?? Reply with quote

Take me off of the FU list.. I don't want to be part of FU anymore.. I do what Mike does cause he is a true gentleman and he would never be anything less than that..

MIKE the song is almost finished!!:)

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

Here's the kicker scotty...

I told Mike Burn as it was happening at the VERY BEGINNING AFTER YOUR FIRST LETTER TO ME that I wasn't willing to tell you what you were asking as you have such a big mouth that I couldn't trust you with my info.

Info that I figured out based on MP3's letters to the artists.

And he told you that too - early on, but you were too much of a fight nazi to listen and pay attention to that fact that there was nothing bad going on.

Even Paradise took back any mention of gaming as there was NONE. Did you save that one too pity baby?

Edited by: Blumberg at: 6/28/02 9:00:47 pm
AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

I still see my artist name on that FU list.. Remove it please.. Thank you sir.. This time I mean it.. I will no longer be a part of FU.. I do what Mike does!! Cause he is the GOOD GUY!!:)

Father Time

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Sure AUTO Reply with quote

I'll do it next time I update the page. Congrats, you join Jon in the 3 times quit club. ha ha

You made it about FU which it wasn't, and then you quit FU. Good work. And Mike will be happy too, hurray.

David, a whole bunch of people saw you egg me on every step of the way and as proof of what a @#%$ you are, you still haven't learned not to make threats.

Another spambomb too. You and Mike do make a good team, that's the way he thinks as well. I had to smooth the water a couple times when he was threatening people.

Where do they get guys like you ? How do you end up in music when you're so into this threatening bullshit ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: