MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Support Artistlaunch!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Support Artistlaunch! Reply with quote

Yes, there are some ways YOU can do that. Here´s one.

1997 we produced our first EP Birth, and were really thrilled that it was sold out within 2 months (just selling at concerts and people who did spread the word!)!

Since some time this EP is also available online, but now some things have changed:

1. If you buy this EP now, all the money goes to Artistlaunch. This is the "support" part. You buy a CD and support a great site just by doing so. Not bad, ha?

2. If you buy this EP now, as the only place in the net Artistlaunch brings you the real CD audio files, not your normal 128kb stuff. This is a quality product.

3. If you buy this EP now, you´ll also get the same cover art and booklet as it was/is in the real world including lyrics.

Here are some reviews of some songs on this EP (more here:

Quote:
WZJN Radio about Love Is Blind

Another class act here that immediately made me brought to mind one long dead great king, Tommy Bolin! Excellent mix here with a lot of musical diversity and influences that force you to turn it up and smile even before the head can react – that’s how good this one makes me feel. Once more – why is it that something like this isn’t all over the radio? Just blows me away that we don’t see these guys and hear their music everywhere instead of the bare belly little girl / little boy with peach fuzz pseudo pop that permeates radio now. Thank the music gods that you can hear this stuff anytime you want. Rack this up and get ahead of the curve.

Quote:
Mountain Of Fools - Damn These guys are jammin. They have a groove that is undeniably DA BOMB!! (Another for the ***HOT LIST***) I'm truly diggin on that bassist..he is in A ZONE The vocals are tight too....this is a great tune. I also checked out their live stuff on their page..they are a far cry from "STUDIO"..these guys are FOR REAL!!

OH @#%$..I have to take a quick pause cause I'm definitely rockin to this cut..it even has hints of the old "George Clinton" or groups of that era. (THIS GOES ON MY MP3.com) gonna listen again. Also adding these guys to my favorites..Man they are definitely kickin. The further you go into the song..the TIGHTER it gets!!! Nice break downs, Nice bkg vox at the end..this song has it all. I'm truly truly impressed. (I must've been tired last night not to list these guys as on the favorite list)

I could talk about these guys all day..

(by pblake)

Quote:
Sweet Love of Mine When the bass line started this song, I was hooked. This is a great, soulful, yet intimate tune with a wonderful hook line. Christian's vocal is highly compressed which gives the impression of a man whispering right in his lover's ear. This smoky hot vocal carries the listener along on a joyful excursion with the rest of the soulful groove. This is a soul-fest! (by WIFE)

A guy called Galmin said:
Quote:
The difference between "Aquarian Age" and "Level 42" is that the guys in "Aquarian Age" can sing!!

Buy this EP and support Artistlaunch!

Quote:
Give Aquarian Age a full listen and you may find yourself adding their CD to your shopping cart! Great listening with definate radio ready cuts primed for high rotation. (Team Faithgroove)

You can do so here!.

Support a great indie music site and buy this CD now! (oh, and the Sticky Pistil one!);)

Chris

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Support Artistlaunch! Reply with quote

:boink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: