MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

TONIGHT!!!!!CONCERT!FOR DIXIE!!! UPDATE!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDRlooker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: TONIGHT!!!!!CONCERT!FOR DIXIE!!! UPDATE!! Reply with quote

Here is the list of STARS for Sunday NOV/24/7pmE.

ZEEZA

KELLY ADAMS

COLLEEN

JENNIFER LEBLANC

SHAKY TEE

Chlo CHLOE DANCER

ASH FERRY

DEBBIE HENNING

Debbie will be introducing her dauther (Trish Henning ) on the show, and she will be doing a couple of songs as well.:)

To get there ......... press Groupes/ music/ trinity concert

More concerts coming soon.Please help out and donate your talent to Dixie.

TEN minutes of your time to raise money and attention to the Dixie fund.Thank you so much.

Dixie

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

FOR THE TRINITY CONCERT!!

I will need more keyboard players for the Trinity Concert.You will have to play live on Paltalk and have the set up necessary to do it.

Please let me know if you want to do it.Leave me your email add here please,or send me one here.johnranger13@hotmail.com

List so far for Trinity Concert........... Sunday/Dec/01/7pmE/Groupes/Music/TRINITY CONCERT

John D Ranger

Stoogy......Stu

Kurt 10 dreams

Voice of Gorlden Eagle

I will be doing an all guitar night as well after this concert.I'm exited about these concerts and they are all for Dixie.I will always put her link in the Concert room for her.Thank you.

Honor List

WHY ALL THE CONCERTS? THIS IS WHY.........................

Here it is the morning after the concert.

I am alive again today! Feeling not so alive and had to take meds just to get out of bed this mornings. But.. Can you believe we actually had a Virtual Concert that was great. I actually was at a concert!... I am so happy.

((((((((JDR)))))))) What a great guy you are. I love you man!!!!!!!! You made it all possible. If I ever get to see you imperson you are going to get the biggest hug.... but it has to be gentle..I have a lot of bloating and distenstion in my abdomen.

Thank you everyone for giving me one of the best evening in my life. I will never forget it.

I did miss DennyVan.

Tears of joy are flowing.

Dixie

Never Give up!!!

Edited by:
JDRlooker  at: 11/24/02 7:23:13 pm
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: SECOND BIG CONCERT!FOR DIXIE!!! Reply with quote

See ya there!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: