MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

GREAT DIXIE CONCERT!!!Updated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDRlooker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: GREAT DIXIE CONCERT!!!Updated Reply with quote

GREAT concert for Dixie on Paltalk Nov/10/ at 10pm Eastern ..We will all do 10 or 15 minutes each to make it exiting. Let me know if you want to participate.This is to promote the guitar ticket sales.

Update>>>> Dixie will be there as well.That is to cool.I'm sure she will be talking to us .I was talking to her the other day, and she sounded great.

HOW TO GET THERE>>>>>>>>>

Simply, you have to sign up with Paltalk.com then you will go to Groups, then Music ,then (Concerts for all).

You will not see (Concerts for all) until Sunday night when I activate it at around 9pm Eastern Standard time.I will be there early to check things out and make sure the sound is good.

Live video will be available.Come see me play live and all other artists that want to be on video as well.

LET'S DO IT FOR DIXIE!!!! IT WILL BE A BLAST!

..Need to know time zone stuff? TIME ZONE INFO

ARTISTS LINE UP SO FAR!! (I will be your host for the show, and I must say it's my pleasure.)

ManicD .....Les Lewellyn

Ash Ferry - A BIG KISS

Scott ........Father Time

Kelly Adams

Chuck ( Realdrummer}

Chloe_Moon_Dancer

Larree

Robert_Ewing

Noahspaceship

Dino Romanelli

John D Ranger

If you want to do a sound check I can help you at any time I'm on here.Just let me know and I will open the (Concert for all) room and I will check your balance and sound.

NOTICE::::: I will be doing sound checks all afternoon Saturday,please check in if you can.Also on Sunday before the show at least two hours.

BACK TO MAIN PAGE( PRESS HERE)

Never Give up!!!

Edited by: JDRlooker  at: 11/8/02 9:52:47 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: