MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

'Bin Laden's Drugs Plot To Kill Thousands'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NRKofOver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Crack USERS create crack epidemics Reply with quote

ans, I agree, personal responsibility is important.

OK, no one forced anyone to smoke crack.

But our elected leaders deliberately turned their heads to illegal behavior for the purpose of other illegal behavior. Are they responsible for anything? It seems to me that the entire Reagan administration and everyone in the CIA at the time with knowledge of this activity should be in jail. But that's only if you believe in responsibility.

My music for the disenchanted masses

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

ans - Agreed...personal resposibility seems to be lacking in general in today's society. Sueing McDonalds because eating there made you fat comes to mind.

Galmin - Interesting that you're more concerned with some ostensibly phoney documents and not the whereabouts of the WMD that was in Iraq...I'm far more concerned with the latter.

NRK - Agreed again...but I'd point out that there are a lot of people who need to be in jail ahead of Reagan and CIA members. Enron comes to mind.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
Galmin - Interesting that you're more concerned with some ostensibly phoney documents and not the whereabouts of the WMD that was in Iraq...I'm far more concerned with the latter.

ostensibly phoney? Try confirmed forgeries.

The little WMD that was left in Iraq was secured and had expired long since.

Read Dulfers report here.

By the by, I was merely commenting on how career can make interresting turns if you sod laws and regulations to blindly follow orders. ;)

Just like that guy who sneaked into Dixons campaign office, stole some letterhead and printed fake campaign rally fliers promising "free beer, free food, girls and a good time for nothing" to distribute them at rock concerts and homeless shelters.

It kind of escalated from there...

ans

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

"It seems to me that the entire Reagan administration and everyone in the CIA at the time with knowledge of this activity should be in jail."

No argument from me. At least A LOT of the Reagan administration should have served SOME time doing SOMETHING constructive. Maybe planting trees or building homes for the homeless.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Galmin - From page 2 of the Key Findings: "Nonetheless, the interview process had several shortcomings. Detainees were very concerned about their fate and therefore would not be willing to implicate themselves in sensitive matters of interest such as WMD, in light of looming prosecutions."

In other words, the report indicates that the detainees were worried about revealing any info on WMD. WHY WOULD THIS BE TRUE IF THERE WERE NONE! Come on, Galmin....think!

Note that this report is dated 30 Sept, 2004...long after any WMD transported out of the country prior to its being occupied could be expected to be found.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
"Detainees were very concerned about their fate and therefore would not be willing to implicate themselves in sensitive matters of interest such as WMD, in light of looming prosecutions"

Meaning: 'The detainees were scared shitless and wouldn't talk about much of anything'. Or: 'They seem to think they're POW and only say their name and affiliation'. Or: 'they weren't willing to implicate themselves in sensitive matters of interest such as WMD. Regarding WMD specifically, however, they seem to actually know Jack S.'

Come on, think! ;)

Quote:
Note that this report is dated 30 Sept, 2004...long after any WMD transported out of the country prior to its being occupied could be expected to be found.

Well, yes, it is the FINAL REPORT Dulfer wrote on his DEPARTURE!

Edited by: Galmin  at: 8/24/05 7:45
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Galmin - "'they weren't willing to implicate themselves in sensitive matters of interest such as WMD.'"

Bingo. In order to not be willing to do something, you must first BE ABLE to do it. Once again, think, Galmin!

Galmin - "Regarding WMD specifically, however, they seem to actually know Jack S."

Your personal opinion based on no evidence whatsoever and not substantiated by the report. Don't worry Galmin, I'll give your personal and obviously biased opinion all the attention it is due. ;)

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
Bingo. In order to not be willing to do something, you must first BE ABLE to do it. Once again, think, Galmin!

Oh snap out of it. The whole Dulfer report is one big nice attempt to put meat on a void sceleton. The result "well, they didn't want to talk about it" and "look, if Saddam would have succeeded in getting the sanctions lifted, won the grand lottery and been able to get his hands on scientists from CERN, chances are he would have started up WMD programs" isn't very convincing, is it? I do not doubt Dulfer had the best interrogators in the world at his disposal, and "they really felt like not talking about it" is and indication for you that they knew something more than zilch?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Galmin - ""they really felt like not talking about it" is and indication for you that they knew something more than zilch?"

yep.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Prepare to be dissapointed, then.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: