MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha Reply with quote

Enjoy!!!

www.badmash.org/videos/vi...12K_Stream

:sensational

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha Reply with quote

Ah...I might have guessed...it's a return to the media-supported Bush-smear campaign.

Anybody who buys without question whatever the media spews forth is being irresponsible in my book...doubly so when they publically voice conclusions drawn from said media. The media most certainly is a tool of the devil...even more so than scripture, these days.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha Reply with quote

Oh, come on DT. It's comedy! Noone thinks for a minute that some speechwrite developed Bushism. It can't be done. There's only one source for Bushism and that's George W Bush.

"Listen, I want to thank leaders of the—in the faith—faith-based and community-based community for being here."—Washington, D.C., Sept. 6, 2005.

It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."—Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an environmental challenge." —Washington, D.C., April 20, 2005

"I want to thank you for the importance that you've shown for education and literacy."

—Washington, D.C., April 13, 2005

Germany had a President called Heinrich Lübke, you can buy CDs with parts of his speeches, hilarious stuff.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote

its called satire. How can you see it as anything but?? As Galmin said, NOBODY can write the things he says. hahahahahahahaha.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Bingo, Debbers....

Such as:

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

bitwhys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Quote:
The media most certainly is a tool of the devil

you're joking, right?

ans

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

The medium is the tool of the message :ft

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

bitwhys - "you're joking, right?"

Nope.

ans - "The medium is the tool of the message"

...until it becomes PART OF the message.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha Reply with quote

Quote:
The media most certainly is a tool of the devil

Listen, do you hear them drawing near in their search for the

sinners?

Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us

Incarnation of Satan's creation of all that we dread

When the demons arrive those alive would be better off dead!

Once there was a time when I believed without hesitation

That the power of love and truth could conquer all in the name of salvation

Tell me what kind of weapon is love, when it comes to the fight

And just how much protection is truth against all Satan's might

Didn't I warn them this would happen? Be on your guard, I said, for the Evil One never rests... I said exorcise the devil! But no, they wouldn't listen, the demons inside them grew and grew, until Satan gave his signal and destroyed the world we knew!

Now darkness has descended on our land and all your prayers cannot save us

Like fools we've let the devil take command of the souls that God gave us

To the altar of evil like lambs to the slaughter we're led

When the demons arrive, the survivors will envy the dead!

It's a sign! I've been given a sign! They must be cast out and I have been

chosen to do it. I must confront them now
!

Parts of "Spirit of Man" (from Jeff Waynes musical version of War of the Worlds) - Lyrics for Nathaniel (Phil Lynnott) dedicated to DT. Oh, this is comedy, btw.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha Reply with quote

Even Shakespeare couldn't write a funnier modern Dogberry that Bush pulls every day.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha Reply with quote

Well said, Galmin..

If you can see Bush for what a ludicrous buffoon he really is, and just enjoy the ironic humour in his monkey-babble, the laughter makes it almost possible to not Vomit while listening to him.....

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The Presidents Speechologist... hahahaha Reply with quote

Keaton as Dogberry.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Just remembered Reply with quote

I saw Keaton on Letterman once - what a very interesting guy, and very very funny - I can well imagine him in the role. LOL.

Drooly, yeah, you have to laugh otherwise you'd cry. Nevertheless, the world is a far angrier place because of bush and his corrupt cronies. Isn't that a sad pronouncement on one's life???? I for one find my stress levels shooting through the roof when he's on TV, so I promptly switch channels, or shut the damn thing off!

:g

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Just remembered Reply with quote

Bingo, again, Debbie...

I do the same..

Which is also why I (Usually) try to avoid political discussion...

But then I start to feel like I'm shirking my duty, and the guilt sets in...

It's like... - I don't want to fight... - But if no one fights against what they think is wrong, what kind of World will we leave our Children.....?

Damn, damn, damn..... - 50 years old... - and I still don't have the damn answers.....

Does "Passive Resistance" make sense?

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Just remembered Reply with quote

Quote:
I can well imagine him in the role.

Then rent the play some day:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: