MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Please give me your birthday! Please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Thanks! Boink!:boink

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Edited by: bbchris  at: 7/2/04 16:44
Hwagang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

20th of September..

hugs/Hwagang

www.hwagang.com/

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Oct 5th, and I want you and Hwagang in my jacuzzi with me for a present. :kizz

"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
"

~
Hunter S. Thompson

Hwagang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Quote:
Oct 5th, and I want you and Hwagang in my jacuzzi with me for a present. :kizz

...you got one...?

...me to...looks like this... ;)

...huggies/Hwagang

www.hwagang.com/

Edited by: Hwagang at: 7/2/04 20:15
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

May 1st

- Nina

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Ah! Three more birthdays to remember! Excellent!! Nina - you are born on MAY DAY! Sintz - our birthday is only 4 days apart! Hwagang - hahahahahhahaha That jacuzzi pic is AWESOME!! hahahahahah :rollin

|Talk Soup |

Hwagang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Quote:
That jacuzzi pic is AWESOME!!

...and we heat it with a log-stove...

...(so I´m not just kidding)

huggies/Hwagang

www.hwagang.com/

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Hwgang: Those wooden bath's are pretty common here, there is actually someone manufacturing and selling those nearby.

We're happy with the pool though.

Today will be a good poolday with 25-26C in the water. (It's heated up by solar panels).

:)

- Nina

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Chris: yupp it's the "labour day" and always a holliday here.

btw Zap's b-day is Dec 8th.

- Nina

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

The more I look at that jacuzzi photo, the more amazed I am about it!! :eek Thanks Nina for giving me Zap's birthday!! That's the day John Lennon was shot!!! :larree

|Talk Soup |

HaroId

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

june 18

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Quote:
...and we heat it with a log-stove...

Wow, too cool!! Mine is gas and in the ground by the pool. I do like to go out there more in the winter when it's cold. I have my own private little cloud over my back yard and can sit in the fog and enjoy cold, heat and relaxation all at the same time. Going in is a bitch thought. Half way to the door you start to freeze (loose term considering I'm in Dallas and freeze means 30 degrees). hahahaha

Did I mention my birthday was Oct. 5th? :banana

"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
"

~
Hunter S. Thompson

Hwagang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Quote:
Hwgang: Those wooden bath's are pretty common here, there is actually someone manufacturing and selling those nearby.

-yes, Its the same here; the photo is from a manufacturer in Sundsvall, I think, but we have a few around here too. (Jämtland) I posted the photo, mostly because I understand that it will be more exotic to other ppl then us Swedes...

Quote:
The more I look at that jacuzzi photo, the more amazed I am about it!!

Quote:
Half way to the door you start to freeze (loose term considering I'm in Dallas and freeze means 30 degrees). hahahaha

...lol...

...and...MadvikinS` (hubby's) birthday is Dec 9th...haven`t introduced him to this forum yet; he`s at kvr-vst mostly, but I`ll tell him to say hi here too..

hugs /Hwagang

www.hwagang.com/

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Hwagang & Nina -

And then there's the Finns with the hot saunas and jumping into the snow afterwards!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Well its the 22nd here now, Reply with quote

Got Harold & MadvikinS birthdays noted!!! Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: