MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: A hypothetical question for all of you... Reply with quote

Very cute !!! Now READ the question !!! It is a serious question !!!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: A hypothetical question for all of you... Reply with quote

I asked, "Would we be the most hated nation on Earth if we had offed Hitler BEFORE the nazis started their campaign of hate and genocide?"

I say we would be. And I am more than willing to deal with that international hate if we prevent the next world war by offing Saddam before he gets started. Let's roll.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

Hypothetically? Junk food, Microsoft, obesity, third-world debts, silly sanctions, Mcdonalds, so it's still possible :lol

Hypothetically #2 - I COULD BE THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF CHINA & THE WORLD AND RUIN WITH MY IRON LINGERIE CLAD FIST.

Hypothetically #3 - When the US voted for an official language, English edged out German by a few votes. Imagine that! We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English..

Hypothetically #4 - Jesus Christ had 13 disciples, the 13th one was black. If only they had acknowledged him, racism would be different today...

Hypothetically #5 - If the Chinese hadn't invented Gunpowder, the Europeans "invented" it anyways 500 years later.....

Yeah yeah - we could talk through our backsides about "IF" all day "IF ONLY...." "IF WE HAD...." :bawling It's a HUGE Waste of time.

I may lock this thread if noone has anything useful to say :bigeyes

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

Don't lock this thread. I think this is a very useful thread. I look forward to more comments. Freedom of speech is a good thing.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English.. Reply with quote

We would be. Well, you would be. I would just be another forgotten dead Jew.

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English.. Reply with quote

Quote:
And I am more than willing to deal with that international hate if we prevent the next world war by offing Saddam before he gets started. Let's roll.

Has it occurred to you that 'offing Saddam' may start WWIII rather than preventing it?

Read all about ME!

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English.. Reply with quote

Could someone please bring a computer to a soon forgotten dead Iraqi child? I really would like to talk to him/her like I talk to you Larree.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English.. Reply with quote

Sure! Let the Iraqi child get in line behind the 6,000,000 Jews hitler killed. Everybody needs a computer.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English.. Reply with quote

I love the way that all of you are coming up with stuff that has nothing to do with my question. My answer to my question is yes. Yes we would have been hated if we got aggressive against hitler's Germany in 1938.

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English.. Reply with quote

Read again what bbchris said!!!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: I am a film maker and a storyteller. Reply with quote

Hypothetical questions are good. Perhaps I will write a fictional story based on this premise.

PLX180

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: We'd all be sprechen sie deutsch nicht English.. Reply with quote

Larree, my take on your comparison about pre-emptive war is that Hussein just can't be compared to Hitler. Hussein is virtually powerless (thanks to sanctions, no fly zones, weapons inspectors) while Hitler had a massive and effective army which he used all the time.

Pre-emptive war is a dangerous business for the WORLD. Why risk it when Hussein has been silent since Kuwait was taken back from him?? Iraq was asleep. North Korea was too. Now they're wide awake.

It's not anti-American to say that. It's just an opinion. I feel this whole issue is more about Israel and Palestine to you. Hussein is an arab, and arabs don't like Israel, therefore he should be attacked.

It's very complex anyway........

PANick11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: ()()()()()()()()()()<><><><><> Reply with quote

To whatever degree 'we' are hated....yes, I think your right Larree...in a rediculously hypothetical sort of way..

'we' would be hated just the same because of WHY we are usually hated...

It's generally the crusade of freemarket capitalism of The us corporate military machine that is "hated"

The "we" that is hated is really a small band of investors backed by the worlds most powerfull military that has undermined governments and economies all over the world for well over 100 years. It has little to do with the American People as citizens.

Now, you are seeing the world from the perspective of a man personally and emotionally involved in a Holy War between Islam and Jadaism, and all involved in this conflict are rushing for allies......isreal looks always to the US to support her cause, while Palestine looks to the Arab nations...

I dont blame you for being pissed and hurt over it....The "left" in the US and Europe are often guilty of intellectual bankruptcy in their Blind support of "freedom fighters" in Palestine, and Historical revisionism as to the charter and aims of the PLO and other groups...While the "right" is often openly anti-semitic..And the People of BOTH Isreal and palestine have been used horribly in the situation.....Both manipulated by religious and political agendas they never deserved. A power struggle and a Land dispute has been clothed in the robes of religion so that it has become an agenda of mutual cultural genocide.

It has to stop.....

sooo...for you Anti Americanism means Anti-semitism, as America is Isreals' sole Military and financial supporter...

But 'We' have extracted repayment by having used Isreals voice in the UN and in the World Court to further American Corporate and Political agendas that should never have concerned Isreal, and also to institute a strong Nuclear military presence in the middle east, so in reality a hatred grows for Isreal by association with the U.S. and the Political and Financial agendas of the Corporate Military complex...

it's a tangled web, and a horror....

and passions are so inflamed now that it will take VERY cool heads and a serious international peace movement to difuse the situation...

But know this, If the USA begins, as you seem to hope, to wage war on Arab nations and uses Isreals passions and military capabilities in this war.....it may NEVER end, once that card is played it could go on and on to the ruin of all ...

PANick

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: The fact is... Reply with quote

...Israel wants peace and the Arab world wants Israel destroyed. It is time to take care of business once and for all. If someone needs to go let it be them.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: And I do not WANT war. Reply with quote

I wish the ignorant hateful Jew-hating Arab rat bastards would wake up to the reality that people are people no matter what they believe. But that is not going to happen anytime soon. So let's roll.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: