MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

WOW! I was in Sunday Post Magazine today! Oh my!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW! I was in Sunday Post Magazine today! Oh my! Reply with quote

That's great Chris. If you get one big article, others might line up for you.

Very cool.

- Nina

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW! I was in Sunday Post Magazine today! Oh my! Reply with quote

Thank you Bud! You're absolutely right, the Blah Blah members get a lot of press!!

And Nina - you're so sweet!! I'm sure you have pages of Swedish magazines devoted to you! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW! I was in Sunday Post Magazine today! Oh my! Reply with quote

Chris: Well I think you have a lot going for you, that's all. :)

For me it's a been awhile since the last article, but I'm still waiting for one that was due to May and now they got it delayed until the fall.

I guess the images were to 'wintery' as one of the shots were out in one feet of snow..and raining even..

(what do you not do for the media.. sigh) * just kidding*

;)

- Nina

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Morning Post Reply with quote

very cool! try mum's cordon rouge brut....

Damien Project

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW! I was in Sunday Post Magazine today! Oh my! Reply with quote

Chris is so sexy i can't think straight :)

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: WOW! I was in Sunday Post Magazine today! Oh my! Reply with quote

Cordon Rouge Brut?!?!?! hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Nina!! what do you not do for the media.. sigh hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha I once stood in the pouring rain in a beautiful cheongsam dress for 10 minutes whilst a video person filmed me (he was undershade of course) and then afterwards it was edited out of the movie.... hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaa

Mark!! hahahahahahaha

|Talk Soup |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW! I was in Sunday Post Magazine today! Oh my! Reply with quote

I just found out this thread is tacked to a big local magazine!! hahahahahahaha :fg

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: