MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: What an absurd response. Reply with quote

Larree.... the problem with Iraq is, that it developed to

a world affair.

And this was the main intention of the American Government,

to set new world rules........

However.... as this effects our lives daily in a manner you may not think of.... just live with the fact that we discuss

it everywhere.

This doesn't change the fact that we are ALL open

minded musicians :D ;)

Not? :)

I still would smoke a 420 with you anytime,

to show you that our pot is BETTER than yours! :lol :lol :lol :lol

....and doing a HARD jam afterwards....

....you with duct tape, me with steel-chains on my hands :lol

;) ;) ;)

MIKE

Jorn Lavoll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: What an absurd response. Reply with quote

i'm not anti any people.. except the really stupid ones :b

I'm extremely critical of Bush and his administration... new blood in the white house was one of his lines in the election. The moment he "won" i knew that something war'y would happen quickly, and i feared that a really big war was very likely to start under the bush regime... and it seems like that is what is happening.

i'm very pro-larree.

and also im totally pro mike burn..

but maybe especially i'm pro-bbchris ;)

But being critical of events and decisions that will affect the entire world shouldnt instantly be labeled as anti-american.

my wife is american.. im very pro her as well :)

and also.. i am not really sure of exactly what you are against when you are anti "american".

Electrodynamics

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: F*#K the media - different opinions = NATO crisis? NO WAY! Reply with quote

I'm also concerned about your troops. Hope noone will die and hope no war will come and if war, then a fast one without or less civilian casualties than others.

From nower perspective we can easily say that sometimes preventive action would have made sense. For example regarding the nazi regime in germany during 2nd world war it would have been for the good of humanity to kill or imprison Hitler earlier but he was able to lead humanity into war.

I WANT PEACE FOR IRAQ TOO. So what to do? Leave it like it is? That's peace for us but no peace and less freedom for the people who live in Iraq. It's a brutal regime with a dictator doing everything to stay on the source of power. That's not right - this man is a criminal and a facsist - most of the 22 million people are suffering.

I'm split.

Got lots of scepsis on my mind when thinking about the oil, media, president Bush, no real proofs of any ABC weapons and of the latest news about Osama, who just "called" Iraq, as we've been told through the media. [think about this: wouldn't it be the most foolish thing by Osama Bin Laden to admit the truth of relations to Iraq NOW? Noone would do that! - I think it's the search for another reason to attack]

...and so I say: America, talk and don't shoot - get the world on your side. Don't use your fist, use your mouth. Show us real [human] strength and win forever

...DAMN --- bring us universal peace!

homepage | mp3.com | contact@electrodynamics.de

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: What an absurd response. Reply with quote

HAHAHA !!! Northern California outdoor is still the best 420 on Earth !!! :D

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: No doubt, Mike. I would do 420 with you anytime... Reply with quote

...and I would even throw in a guitar lesson !!!

Check out my two newest tunes !!!

Every Tuesday and With Duct Tape (Featuring bbChris) !!!

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 2/12/03 1:27:28 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

I care about the people of THE WORLD! And did you know that 58% of Iraq are under 14 years old.......

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Edited by: bbchris  at: 2/12/03 4:18:56 am
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

Quote:
The General Staff: "Do we really have to do that? Is that neccessary? They are only Jews!" Mr. Hitler: "You are either with me or against me, let's roll"

Funny how quotes kinda make their way around, isn't it?

Your Pathological Buddy

:w

Electrodynamics

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

It's pretty disgusting to define what's worse by body counting.

(@mike, seismic)

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more...this whole thing in general is disgusting...the whole WORLD is pretty much disgusting when you get right down to it, no matter where you live...it's just in our nature to BE disgusting...and that includes EVERYBODY...no matter how "perfect" or "proper" you may THINK you are, you AIN'T...damm shame, ain't it?? :D

:w

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

Wow you state some negative viewpoints Seismic. The world isn't as bad as you think it is.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

Thank you, God...is it going to rain tomorrow?? :lol

Electrodynamics

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

Didn't claim something or me to be proper/perfect - nothing could be. A state of perfection doesn't exist - neither in humanity nor in nature but that's not my point anyway...

I just meant it's senseless/childish to say, "you did that so we can do this", in this case. This looks like we have learned nothing from the past.

Edited by: Electrodynamics  at: 2/12/03 6:22:47 pm
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

GWB feels it's more important for the American Peolple to drive SUVs than it is for starving 3rd World children to eat.

Or for dying Iraqi children to receive medicine.

And he's willing to bomb innocent populations to get his way.

And he has a Huge propoganda machine at work, that, sadly, is deceiving some.

Can you blame the majority of the Planet for despising this creature...???

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

If you honestly believe that you are a fool.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: I am sick of all the anti-American crap I am reading. Reply with quote

The anti-American propaganda machine is 100% pure BS and I am sick of it. Just because you choose to believe the propaganda you read does not make it true.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: