MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Candidates for the upcoming US Supreme Court vacancy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
axella

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Candidates for the upcoming US Supreme Court vacancy Reply with quote

antman37

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Candidates for the upcoming US Supreme Court vacancy Reply with quote

:aua :aua

but almost too true to be funny

:aua :aua

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Candidates for the upcoming US Supreme Court vacancy Reply with quote

I used to tune into Hee-Haw just to watch/hear Roy Clark play. An amazing musician.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

antman37

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Candidates for the upcoming US Supreme Court vacancy Reply with quote

"an amazing musician"

yes amazing like the young banjo-player in 'Deliverance'

:aua :aua :aua :aua

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Candidates for the upcoming US Supreme Court vacancy Reply with quote

Have you seen him play, antman? Do you know how many instruments he plays, and plays well? Can you play all of them as well as he, or are you just being arrogant again?

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

antman37

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Candidates for the upcoming US Supreme Court vacancy Reply with quote

sorry i do not like country music mr dreamtone7 because i find it shallow unimaginative and formulaic

i do not care how well he plays his instruments because i do not like the way country players play them especially the banjo which to me makes the only sound worse than the bagpipes

to me its like chinese acrobats you have to admire how clever they are but after a few minutes its all very boring

to me the sophisticated jazz music of black americans and classical music of europeans is far superior to all this finger-picking from the simple white people whose necks are red

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Yeah...I thought not.

antman37

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

dear mr dreamtone ok i have not heard the hee-haw man but i have heard mr pete huttlinger the national fingerstyle champion who played with mr john denver and other big artists and although his fingers move like lightning the music he plays unfortunately sends me to sleep mainly because the lyrics are so silly and you hear the same chords over and over again like a formula

apparently mr huttlinger studied jazz at berkely college but he was not quite good enough to be a star in that genre so he turned to something simpler where the brain does not need to be as quick as the fingers and so became a country session man

perhaps when he gets older and gets arthritis in his fingers he will join the hee-haw band

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

i would vote for roy clark..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: