MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

How many people listen to your music?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Master

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: How many people listen to your music? Reply with quote

Have you ever wondered just how far your music has gone, in the world?

Me, I'm just some dude that had a desire to be creative, back in 2000. I occasionally do a google search for "Organismo Cibernetico", which was my actual artist name around 2003.

I did it this morning and was amazed at the results. Apparently, there are sites that pull songs from other sites & host them.

Because I see my songs on sites that I never even heard of. Sites in various countries, like Argentina & Australia... Each site has had a few downloads, too.

And I even have a "top ten" download list on primetones.

I haven't recorded anything significant, since 2003.

I basically turned my back on music to pursue an education (which I have been doing, since 2002 and am in several honor societies). I just don't have the time, anymore.

But it's nice to know that perhaps somewhere in Argentina, New Zealand, the Netherlands, or Australia, there is some guy or girl thumping in his/her car to one of my songs...

That makes it all worthwhile and not a complete waste of time.

Because face it, having friends & family members listen to your music is depressing as hell (for me, anyway)...

Login: Orlock28273@yahoo.com

PW:
master
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is cute to see people having played one's music. Sisters of Sharon have their CDs on CDbaby and we agreed to their 'online' sales so we have our songs all over the Internet for downloading (for a small fee - apparently).

Sometimes I google to see who's played or commented etc. maybe once or twice a year.

Congratulations Master for being on Top Ten lists!! Woooohoooo!

Oh I dont mind my relatives listening to me but usually its genuine fans - people who've seen me perform
Possibly Hong Kong's best band....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: