MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Ongoing Jihadi civil war in France....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Galmin - "Did you notice the fatwa is against the rioting? No?"

LOL! So they say...while they secretly fund those going out to proselytize yet more people. You still haven't explained why this kind of vandalizm was, until only recently, centered only on Jewish temples and synogogues. Yeah..."youths" just happen to decided to target them on their own. Methinks not.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
You still haven't explained why this kind of vandalizm was, until only recently, centered only on Jewish temples and synogogues.

What, they were torching cars in the synagogues?

The attacks on Jewish sites were the work of radical anti-semites, probably muslim jihad types.

This is a totally different ball of wax.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Galmin - "The attacks on Jewish sites were the work of radical anti-semites, probably muslim jihad types."

I would say that you are correct...the same radical Muslims that remain there today.

Galmin - "This is a totally different ball of wax."

I would disagree. As I have noted before (in earlier posts), these "riots" are organized in some areas. This organization is not the norm for a riot (such as happened in LA)...riots are chaotic by nature. The radical Muslims are behind it...fueling it...spurring it on. With the electrocution accident, they saw their opportunity and pushed forward with their agenda. They will do the same in other countries. Stop them, and you will stop the wave that is building. As I have also noted (and you have agreed), the poor situation in the "suberbs" of Paris has existed for some time. Why now have things changed? Because of the electrocutions? No...that is not enough to start a riot on its own. The Muslims stirred the pot and began these "riots" long before the electrocutions took place.

Caldwell - "France’s HLMs and other “sensitive neighborhoods” have become missionary fields for professional re-islamisateurs–proselytizers, usually financed by Saudi Arabia (which occasionally uses Algerian foundations as a pass-through for its funding) or Iran, and sometimes by fundamentalist groups in London. These seek to woo young people of Islamic background to a radical political understanding of Islam."

Edited by: DreamTone7  at: 11/8/05 21:57
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
I would say that you are correct

I always am. ;)

Quote:
the same radical Muslims that remain there today

Or the attacks could have been carried out by regular neo-na-zis. The denomination "radical anti-semites" goes for them too.

Quote:
As I have noted before (in earlier posts), these "riots" are organized in some areas.

What? Only in some areas? Were? How big, or how small, is the influence you claim is the reason for all this rioting?

Quote:
This organization is not the norm for a riot (such as happened in LA)...riots are chaotic by nature.

When it happened, the LA riot were sold as being 'organized'. Then it moved to being organized when the LAPD wasn't there. Civil disorders occurred in a number of cities in protest to the verdicts in Simi Valley.

Quote:
The end-goal of people in LA was (except for a few early incidents) a new TV for their living-room.

You say they rioted because "they wanted a TV set". Did they realize that all at once? Is your disrespect for the truth and the reasons for the LA riots limitless? Do you realize that the riots subsided when George Bush proclaimed to have the LAPD officers tried in a new hearing (not taking place in some inverted kangaroo court like before) and not because he promised the rioters a new TV for the livingroom?

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Re: DT's respect for the truth...

perhaps when hell freezes over.

:alarm

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I don't know who was doing the "selling", but it sounds like you were certainly "buying". I don't ever remember the LA riots being sold as organized. I was there. It was random. There were a few scuffles at first in response to the video tape the media (again with the media) broadcasted of Rodney King. Then when the media broadcasted the scuffles (thanks again, media), folks saw that the police were stearing clear of them (due to the tension vs them involved), and decided to help themselves to whatever they wanted (after seeing one small liquor store being looted by a group of blacks at the intersection where Reginald Denny was beat up). The vast majority of the looting was by Hispanics, not blacks. There were some buildings burned, though it was mostly about the looting. But, if you were white, and semi-intelligent, you didn't go to certain sections of town that were predominantly black...that would have been just stupid. Though it started out as blacks vs cops, it quickly turned to an unrelated black vs white thing. Racism. There was no organization at all.

It's different in Paris. The degree of property damage far exceeds what happened in LA. Though the cops are certainly a target, they are by no means the only target...everybody seems to be a risk...if they're not a local (and preferably Muslim). This is a rage...the kind found in a group of people that have become obsessed against an entire country. That's the difference. And it is dangerous because it's the kind of rage that continues on. There is no appeasing it. Negotiations and talks are seen as a weakness in the Arab world, and only serve to encourage the rioters. It must be forcably squelched...not necessarily through the use of arms, but must certainly by the show of arms and a total intollerance by the authorities for what is happening. I think France's response, in spite of calling up the police reserves, is still far to weak. I'd bring in the army and put a squad of troops at every intersection loaded with dummy bullets...and prepared with live ammo if things got ugly and lives were threatened.

The common problem to all of this (besides the Muslim radicals that made all the psychological preparations) is the media. It was also true about the media in LA. Take that element away, and I can guarentee that the chances of it spreading to other cities would be slim to nil. Take the media away, and the rioters would not be so encouraged and so quick to step things up at the apparent lack of police response because they would not learn so quickly that the police were not adequately responding. There are times when the media needs to be shut down where the safety of people is concerned. The right of people to know immediately what is happening is outweighed, in my opinion, by the right of people to live in a safer society. Let the media come in afterwards, do interviews, and find out what happened. I know it's not the same as live reporting, but live reporting is not worth what it costs us all.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know who was doing the "selling", but it sounds like you were certainly "buying". I don't ever remember the LA riots being sold as organized. I was there. It was random. There were a few scuffles at first in response to the video tape the media (again with the media) broadcasted of Rodney King.

Ever heard about the Watts Riots in '65? It too was sold as 'organized' first. after the riots, McCone's investigation concluded it was nothing of the sort. It was rather "symptomatic of much deeper problems: the high jobless rate in the inner city, poor housing, bad schools".

If the problem is there and has been brewing for decades, all you need is a spark to start the fire, the falling of small stones to start an avalance.

Quote:
It's different in Paris. The degree of property damage far exceeds what happened in LA. Though the cops are certainly a target, they are by no means the only target...everybody seems to be a risk...

The casualty-rate is way lower than the Watts or The LA Riots. Or the Bible Riots.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Galmin - "The casualty-rate is way lower than the Watts or The LA Riots."

That we know of. And the riots are not over yet, either.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Galmin - "If the problem is there and has been brewing for decades, all you need is a spark to start the fire, the falling of small stones to start an avalance."

And the radical Muslims have been there adding fuel for at least the past 4 years. It's the one thing that's different today, and has not been present for decades. Add that to what many of the rioters have been heard to be shouting, and it isn't hard to tell what (and who) has been at work here.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Consider the Watts riots. Was it radical muslims who generated that too?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Where they there proselytizing for four years prior to the riots? Maybe. Do a little research into it yourself, Galmin. Then come back and report on Malcolm X and Louise Farrakhan (both leaders of black Muslim groups) and on their involvement with the riots. Is it just a coincidence? Violence does seem to be the way for many Muslims...though most certainly not the majority. That, too, could possibly change though...if these kinds of riots such as are occurring in France aren't delt with swiftly and decisively.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Like the Brits didn't deal with the Boston Massacre riots swiftly and decisively?

It wasn't any Muslim Jihadists proselytizing in Boston back in 1770, was there?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: