MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Phony Europe, Blessed America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: They could start with fulfilling the UN resolutions Reply with quote

The UN must first properly prosecute the US for the war crimes it's currently commiting and the crimes against international law in operation right now.

If there's anything left of Bush after that he should be impeached locally in the U.S. for mismanagement and ignoring the FREAKING *CONSTITUTION* of your COUNTRY!

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris... Reply with quote

Lareee. Its exactly that kind of intolerant attitude that breeds war.

But you are obviously to pigheaded to realize that.

Funny that it's the same pigheadedness that creates the wars. But you are again to pigheaded to understand THAT.

And so on.

And so on.

And so on.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Wait a minute... I showed them respect. Reply with quote

I capitalized "Palestinian."

As soon as they denounce terrorism I am sure there will be a lasting peace.

larremp3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: I see no reason to show tolerance... Reply with quote

...towards homicide bombers.

Am I really the only one here with a clear mind?

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Zappers, the UN has lost all credibility Reply with quote

They disbanded UNSCOM in 1998, giving these rat bastard fooks 4 years to develop biological agents. Which they did, and we found them.

I mean the fact that a few SCUD were missles used against us at the start of this debacle, damaged the credibility of the UN beyond repair.

The UN should try itself for gross incompetence, and they are guilty guilty guilty.

Quote:
The UNSCOM experience demonstrates that no on-site inspections of Iraq’s WMD programmes can succeed unless inspectors develop an imaginative and carefully co-ordinated counter-concealment strategy.

The UN are IDIOTS, and if they had done their jobs right, this would not be happening NOW.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The UN should try itself for gross incompetence Reply with quote

Now THAT is a fact!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: