MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Former Hussein Aide: Saddam Gone in Two Weeks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Former Hussein Aide: Saddam Gone in Two Weeks Reply with quote

(If the monster is even still alive, of course! - Ron)

Monday, March 31, 2003

Aide: Saddam Gone in Two Weeks

The Iraqi regime will fall within the next two weeks, a former aide to dictator Saddam Hussein who claims to be in daily contact with senior Iraqi officials told the German weekly Bild am Sonntag.

"I'm convinced that the regime will fall within the next 15 days," Hatiham Rashid Wihaib said Sunday. "Saddam knows that it is only a question of time. That's why he has prepared an exile in luxury."

Wihaib, Saddam's former protocol chief, 52, settled in London in 1995, according to Bild am Sonntag.

"Saddam Hussein wants to meet up with his family as soon as Baghdad has fallen," he said. "If that's no longer possible, he asked his body guards to shoot him because he does not want to be arrested alive under any circumstances."

Get out your handkerchiefs, Ramsey Clark and Wanda Baucus and Marcy Kaptur.

www.newsmax.com/showinsid.../31/160302

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: I really hope he goes Reply with quote

I hope this war is over soon. There are too too many lives being lost, too much hate being fostered.

I hope another circus does not start after the war, with the powers that be vying for control of iraq.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: