MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

moved, back and connected!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

Just wanted to send my apologies for being so away, in and out the lattest months, finally a forced moving have fixed the problem and I'm back and communicated with a new phone line in a new flat along with Héctor. :) . So Please to all my friends that used to write me, please send me an e-mail to give you the new address or use the po.box. :)

Priscilla Hernández

Po box 53520 08080. Barcelona

About the cd, we were compelled to look for a new place so we packaged the whole studio and delayed it a little bit (yet again) but now we have the line, we're reinstalled and I already have contacted the factory, sorted out all the legal stuff, and will go for a digipack edition of Ancient Shadows very soon. The production is already closed and we're mixing, mastering and polishing the artwork, but there is already a real thing :) out there. I'm having approachments to some national distributors and some non-exclusive distribution deals abroad, so far :)

thanks everyone who has preordered the album so far

and to the friends that have donated, remember you got a newsletter to tell me if there's any problem of using your name in a special aknowlegment page that has been included. If so, please check your mailbox and reply bacl. All anonymous donors will remain anonymous unless they want to appear, and past the first week of May donations will still be accepted and listed on the site, but will not appear on the physical cd who will be hopefully on its way to the factory :)

So now... I need I should go to get a bed LOL :) , bah, empty flats have feeling also, feels quite relaxing to work in :) , will make pictures of the new studio as soon as I can organize it :)

and now I will be around often :) so get used to me again !! hahaha :)

i leave you with a recent sketch :) of a mermaid! :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

The mermaid didn't show up! :dunno

Welcome back online Pris!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

www.yidneth.com/images/ga...ermaid.jpg

thanks chris

has been an urgent moving but finally seems for better :) if you ever fancy to visit spain :) as soon as I get a bed LOL you'd be welcomed. Feels great to have internet on a regular basis again. Being offline so long (months actually except for cybers) was annoying in a pivotal time :) . NOw i'm back to work and fulfill all the things I had already have done :) !

but i'm rather pleased, i'm even considering adoppting a dob but it's not sure yet :/ it's scares me a little bit still.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

Good to see you "connected" again, Priscilla! :ui

I think you will do well with the CD - it sounds like you have been very busy & are doing a lot of work to get it all together!

The link on your site to TagWorld isn't quite right.

Your oage's link is: www.tagworld.yidneth

looks like you need a "com" in there :D

www.tagworld.com/yidneth - that works fine!

I will send a postcard in the "snailmail" to you at Barcelona.

I guess if someone is writing from outside of Spain the complete address might include:

Barcelona,

España

All of the best wishes to you!

Ron

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

What a beautiful mermaid!! I'm so happy for you Pris that your life seems to be going on track and you are working towards making all your dreams come true!! Very impressive!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

Ron, thank you

if you add your mail address back I promise to reply :) . I do love to write postcards and letters and stay in touch with real mail with my friends :) bbchris have delighted me with some hong kong stamps quite often :)

Yes, never thought a cd could be so hard work, specially when you lack the resources, actually even selling all the initial manufacture of the scheduled cd I'm losing money LOL hahahaha, so as you can guess i've not done this for money, I could have had it, as I was offered, some nice deals... And as everything is legal in this cd i've had to learnt all the legal stuff here and there, and create a trademark, a company, a label and so forth... but I do not regret. :) for me it's a way to showcase not only the music I like to write (and not the one I would be compelled to make ) but also my artwork and the cd will have nice tons of specifiic artwork exclusive for the cd :)

In fact it's all recorded a while ago and we're just polishing details, but I got delayed first cos of creating my own label and going on my own, and on the second hand due to a forced moving who was very dissapointing, but as the new place seems to be better and the change for good, the overall result is that i'm very pleased :) and I'm even considering to get a new dog, I'm collaborating often with an association pro-adoption of deserted huskies, and it may have come the time to go for a new dog, even if I don't get over kira.

chris, thanks for your comment about the mermaid, it's my first watercolour ever :) as i was gifted a watercolour gift-set last xmas. It's a rather fast express media, much faster than digital or acrylics, but i admit i'm fond of the results of digital and acrylic art and although experimenting is good

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

Ahhh, I'm sure you would enjoy a new dog, Pris....

And I'm sure that a new dog would find a good home with you...

Good luck with that - I hope you do it...!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: moved, back and connected! Reply with quote

:D :D :D

MIKE
mikeburn and friends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: