MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My Aunt Tina died yesterday...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake Cepheus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: My Aunt Tina died yesterday... Reply with quote

My condolences, Debbie.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: My Aunt Tina died yesterday... Reply with quote

Ron, Yidneth and Jake, thank you all very much. Just stopped by and saw your messages.

Yes, she was a special person. Apparently the church was choc-a-block for her funeral, as full as if it was christmas mass!!! She was much loved by all who knew her, and she spread her goodwill far and wide. Her daughter said she had never before even seen some of the people that showed up, and the priest said that he'd been approached regarding the mass timings by parishners who never stopped to talked to him before!!!

Strange that I won't be able to call and tell her how the bubs is progressing, but she is out of her pain which she bore for many many years with a HUGE face splitting grin. In the end, she was very ready to go.

Edited by: HKRockChick at: 3/24/06 11:41
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: My Aunt Tina died yesterday... Reply with quote

Quote:
Strange that I won't be able to call and tell her how the bubs is progressing

Now, SleePea....

I thought you knew better than that. Ya Silly.

There are better mediums of communication than telephone, Dearest.

Just ask bubba.

Damn. Does he gotta Teach you Everything?

:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: