MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

A wonderful time was had by all. Mike was the best host ever and Mark and I were treated like Gods.

Chris-You are obsessed with height eh? How tall are you? 6'5" with your boots??

For the record, I'm 5' 8"....but, as you know, we are all the same height when we're lying down! lol!

From what I've seen, I'm quite abit taller than most men from your country.

Geeky sexy works then? lol!

Nice to see you still haven't lost your edge!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

WOooohooooo! More photos!! Excellent! Mike - you know I always love to see photos of you!!

So where's the video with the topless Daniel?!??!? WE WANT TO SEE (alright maybe it's bbchris wants to seee.....!!)

Daniel - it turns out I'm 63% geeky so maybe that's a good thing! hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

OK, OK.... here's the video with the topless Daniel :D :D

"Daniel Topless" Video

Poor Daniel catched a very nasty virus over here, the same I had for 1 week already and our Percussion player, so it is rather remarkable what he was doing there running- and vocal-wise because my voice was rather non-existant and this was very late in the show.

Another factor was that Kate's vocal microphone was not routed to the recording and can only be heard "far".

Enough excuses, this was live and you get the picture.

We had FUN and the audience as well :D

1katecassidy
Scottish nightingale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

Hi Guys

sorry for taking so long to get in to the coversation board,been in bed caught the virus lol, but it was well worth the trip, germany canada scotland, hey it was full on all the way lol:yahoo

put us all together and the is no putting the fire out ,a week long party:party yes daniel and mark it was just amazing meeting you both, and mikes right you did your country proud,just as Mr burn and friends do everytime thay bring people together,we all thank you for that:dang ,the music;s still ringing in my ears,mark and rory it was a close shave who could drink the most beer in the smallest amount of time lol

:sensational ,hello to everyone it been to long happy days for the comming summer talk soon

love kate

1katecassidy
Scottish nightingale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

Sebastion :kizz forgot to say you were a real star always there to show these strange lol:cool but wounderfull canadan guys around,and always with a smile on your face, i am sure thay will agree with me:D you have a great heart not to metion a fantastic musican and a great friend thanks for everything my friend cool pics of italy well done

love kate x

1katecassidy
Scottish nightingale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

My Goodness

were are my manners, hello bb Chirs and droolymut :boink and all the super people who keep this board:yo from not being Board lol,I dont write as often as i should,the reson why is rory locks me in a cuboard,so i cant get on the computer and talk @#%$ :yahoo but after many hours of throwing mashed potatos and singing your going to die die die, a lovly cheerful song composed by myself on a hot rainy evning tipsy with rasberry wine,Rory has decided there can be only one:ui Me so i hog the electric lines for the time being and yes it feels good do do do do do do do lol

kate xxx

1katecassidy
Scottish nightingale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

Mike Burn

You make magic :rollin happen:ww bringing us all together,:excite to do as we love to do best:wgrin and that is,make music with people from all over the world ,that we have never meet before or even spoken to with no strings attached,only one thing in common our love of playing and making new music, its just straight to the fence and jump right over:yahoo no other choice but to get on with it, just brillant stuff who coul not enjoy the meany wounderfull oppertunites and great times we have all had with you so from me and anyone else who a feels the same as me we think you are :sensational

and rory and mark this is there sign now that I think of it:g

lol thanks Mike you are the best

kate xxx

kate x

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

Kate!!! :D

Don't miss the...

"Worth The Wait" Live-Video

...I think you were brilliant in tis one tofgether with Daniel :)

Unfortunately your mic was not routed properly to the recording, but you are hearable somehow :)

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

OK, finally got to these. wOOt!!! That Daniel is some crazy dude, hahaha. He's a real entertainer. Good music, good crowd, makes me want to have been there. And that cutie walking into the building with the Harley Davidson wings on her back, woohooo!!

OK Daniel, what was in the silver bowl? ;)

"It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back."

~
Mick Jagger

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

Quote:
SINTZ

And that cutie walking into the building with the Harley Davidson wings on her back, woohooo!!

OK Daniel, what was in the silver bowl?

My daughter Natalie will be excited that you like her outfit!

She grows up faster than I can follow! HAHAHA :D

Thanks man for watching, I'm glad you felt entertained!

Daniel really is doing something for the show factor, isn't it? :D

It was just great to be on stage with him and Mark incl.

inspiring musicality!

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

Quote:
My daughter Natalie will be excited that you like her outfit!

OK, I'm busted for watching the ladies, I admit it. The fact that she is your daughter floored me. I had no idea you had kids that old, (like me) hahaha.

I enjoyed both videos too, of course I watch and enjoy all of the videos you put online.

~
Mick Jagger

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

:) Natalie likes to style herself "adult" in the moment - it drives me nutz HAHA She belongs to the tallest in her class and turns 12 in August :)

Good to know that you don't feel bored! :D

Keyword..... HAHAHAHA

Have you ever seen Mark Hewer on the drumkit??????

"Mark Hewer on drums!!!" Live-Video

Towards the end of our show our drummer left for a "urgent visit on the bar" and didn't return in time LOL Mark Hewer then helped out and I think he surprised us all with his stomping beat :D :D :banana

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

No, not bored at all dude.

Here is a picture of one of my daughters at 12 with her "Bling" on, she's 15 now and I'm still going nuts over the way she dresses. Now I have to check Hewer on drums.

~
Mick Jagger

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

Dude, Mark did a jam up job on drums. The sax dude kicked some major @#%$ too!

Who was the Zappa looking dude in the red pants stage right? ;)

~
Mick Jagger

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: First ever video of Burn/Hewer/Iorio live on stage! Reply with quote

"Bling On"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN RELATE! LOL

Damn... you will face serious problems sooner or later on your door! LOL :D

Don't feel stressed with the videos... you are my hero! LOL

At least you get a glimpse of our endeavours :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: