MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What really makes all this so bad is!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: What really makes all this so bad is!!!! Reply with quote

Chris is gone. Is she on holiday? I'm missing her!!!

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: What really makes all this so bad is!!!! Reply with quote

I'm really sad over this hacking incident. All those threads. ALl those beloved conversations with you & other friends here and on other boards.... I'm staying away cause I'm attached to the past! AND busy! Miss you too Sintz

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Sir Reel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: What really makes all this so bad is!!!! Reply with quote

I feel for ya, Chris.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: What really makes all this so bad is!!!! Reply with quote

Yeah it all sucks!! ..... I could rant all day about this but I feel less is more.... cos the more I rant, the bigger kick the @#%$ hole will get from doing it in the first place..... :blab

Chris.... PLEASE dont stay away.... I miss ya and Iam sure everyone else does!!!! ... dont let em win!!! :)

Paul

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: What really makes all this so bad is!!!! Reply with quote

Comon it's only a board. It's not the end of the world ya know. You can't let internet stuff drag ya down. Screw it. Just start over. Before you know it the board will be filled with pages and pages of post again.:bigeyes

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: What really makes all this so bad is!!!! Reply with quote

hahaha I guess Jeff missed the part where I said "busy". I'm working on World Battle of the Bands at the moment plus rehearsing with 4 bands...AND all the other things I normally do! It keeps me offline... Sintz keeps me sane. :kiss

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: