MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

dog lovers.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

what kind of dog is in this advert....??

DOG ADVERT

Denise wants one..... :popcorn

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

NEW : FAP COMPILATION CD

Edited by: ED1G  at: 11/28/04 19:50
axella

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

It looks to be a mixed breed terrier of some sort.

I know someone who has a dog rather similar in appearance, and her dog is a Maltese/Shitzu cross. It's white, and has to have its hair cut regularly, or else it gets quite long (I guess that's the Maltese part).

My recommendation would be to forget that dog, and get a Jack Russell instead: ;)

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

Thanks axella ... Jacks are lovely but Denise has just fallen in love with the dog above.....

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

NEW : FAP COMPILATION CD

Rabuck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

I believe that is a mop.

...minus the stick.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

What a gorgeous dog Paul!! Tell Denise, I've fallen in love with it too!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

axella

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks axella ... Jacks are lovely but Denise has just fallen in love with the dog above.....

I know, I was being facetious (I'll use any excuse to post a picture of Ralph). :)

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

it is a polish sheepdog. one of the parts to a bearded collie. that was an ancestor to old english sheepdog an dborder collies.

i knew a woman who had one that looked just like that. i had a bearded collie for 17 years i found as a stray.

do not get this or one of the above mentioned dogs unless you are willing to do it right. these dogs are bred to heard sheep as i am talking running 20 miles a day. for years rain or snow i tosses a tennis ball a couple of hours a day. when he was 14 and started getting arthritus and could not jump my wife and i walked him 6 to 12 miles a day on 3 mile walks...

yes he was the best of dogs and extreemly smart, but they have an energy level yo can not wear out if you have kids, live in an apartment etc. this is not a dog the you take out every couple of weeks. and they have roaming instinks... it gets out and 30 minutes later you get a call from someone 5 miles away... i have your dog.... if you can give it what it needs these sheepdogs are the best... but if it is snowing and you have friends over who want to drink wine and listen to music you will be driven crazy by a dog barking wanting to toss a tennis ball. you i wore out carpet. yup he was the best. yup before i bought a house i always paid extra for renting a house with a fenced in back yard for him to run around in...

yes you eill fall in love with them like no thoer dog, but you got to remember these breeds of dogs are like no other and if you can not give it what it needs it will drive you crazy and be bad for it. in fact anyone who raises border collies will rarely sell to anyone who does not have what it takes to keep these happy which means you really need a sheep farm....

i kid you not... been ther done that... he was the best so i don't ever want another, but it is a dog not a toy...

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

i was in a hurry so please excuse the typos.... my wife read my responce and said "forget it". do a search on bearded collies and polish sheep dogs...

they are simple in that they ask nothing, but they are the worst because they require so much excercise unless you live on a farm... if you have kids or want kids in the next 15 years forget it... that is my wife's words...

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

on second thought i think it is a malteese (sp?). it looks like a neighbor's dog. it is jack russel size... nice lap i know 2 people with them. nice sweet lap dogs. not as hyper as a jack russell terrior.

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 12/1/04 14:59
The Master68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

It's a chihuahua with long hair...

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

ain't neither!!! i rescued one once...

axella

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

It really does look like my friend's Maltese/Shitzu cross.

She actually has two, a male and a female, and the female is quite small. The female is also quite stupid, or willful. No one knows which, because she refuses to be completely housebroken, after 3 years. The male is OK.

They need regular grooming, or else the hair gets ratty.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

yea i think so also... judging from the prop and background it is a small dog. the neighbor's is a malteese/something they are not sure. bless his heart he is not as smart as a jack russell or any collie type dog. but he is a nice one. these people's house smells like that dog is not house brokern either...

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: dog lovers..... Reply with quote

yea judging from the prop and background it is a small dog. the neighbor has one with a something mix. it is not way to smart. their house smells like it is not housebroken either. the other friend had one that lived a long time and what little i know it was decentlt smart. these people give it too many doggy snacks and it is kind of fat ot a lack of excercise... anyhoo... it does not get combed enough and is a bit ratty looking.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: