MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

El Olvido del musgo aired in national spanish tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: El Olvido del musgo aired in national spanish tv Reply with quote

Well, to my surprise, this morning was aired an exerpt of a concert I did along with Joaquín Taboada and Non Profit music for charity purposes (doctors with no Borders) arg and I don't have tv (I recently moved) but I got some friends to record it. The exerpt of the concert that was aired in this tv program "the adventure of knowlegment" was precisely the collaboration song "el olvido del musgo" featuring me on vocals and Joaquín Taboada at piano and that can be found in his cd "introspective" wich sales goes for doctors with no borders. I was told last night, didn't have time to buy a tv or go to a friend's house, or call my parents to watch it LOL! It was aired in tve2 the second channel of national tv in Spain, and thus could be watched int he entire country :) which is a neat nice promo. Congrats on my behalf too to Joaquín and NPM for their will and determination to help!

I updated also my gallery (the singer) with some shots of different concerts i've done during this year (not many, had not much fancy material :/ unfortunately)

http://www.yidneth.com/?pag=gallery

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: El Olvido del musgo aired in national spanish tv Reply with quote

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :yo

MIKE
mikeburn and friends

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: El Olvido del musgo aired in national spanish tv Reply with quote

thank you :)

this time was nationalwide :)

though i don't have a videorecorder :)

52media

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: El Olvido del musgo aired in national spanish tv Reply with quote

yidneth, great news for you. Your web site is incredible.

music promotions

Send Media Kits:

52media

POB 7005

Louisville KY 40257

52@1usa.com

Sponsored by:

Lake Cumberland Vacations

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: El Olvido del musgo aired in national spanish tv Reply with quote

WOW! That's FANTASTIC PRIS!! CONGRATULATIONS to you ALL!! WOoooohooooo!! :sensational

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: